Chapter 46

3rd Person's pov

Taehyung was about to go to the hospital when Lycan stop him. "Taehyung ie!" Taehyung turn around and face Lycan.

"Lycan." Taehyung said.

"I heard about Jungkook... And I was hoping if you can give him this." Lycan said as he gave a small lunch box. "I asked the maids to prepare some lamb skewer, I heard that when a wolf eat a lot of meet their wounds would heal quick. But of course, this is nothing compare to your pheromones that will heal him. But... I'm just want to help. So, will you?" Lycan said acting nicely.

" Of course. " Taehyung said as he got the lunch box." Thank you for the concern Lycan. Your the best. "Taehyung said as he gave a smile that made Lycan blush.

" Your welcome. " Lycan said with a smile.

" Well then, I'm heading off. Thank you for this. " Taehyung said as he walk away with a smile, and Lycan smile fall down.

" Tsk, Why did that stupid Omega didn't die directly tsk. Oh well~ I guessed if you want someone dead then you just need to take care of them by yourself. " Lycan said with a smirk before he turn around and walk back inside the mansion with a smile. Not knowing that in the corner someone heard him.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Taehyung on the other hand arrive in the hospital where Jungkook is. When he got there, he saw Byeol is sleeping on the couch while hugging his Bunbun and his parents are getting ready to leave. "Your finally back Tae. Me and your dad will leave your mate to you. After all, he needs you and you need him. But also, We will leave Byeol here. It's better if he is with his Hyungie anyway. So take care okay?" Mrs. Kim said and Taehyung nod.

"If anything happens we're just one call away." Mr. Kim said.

"Okay dad, Thank you for staying with Kook." Taehyung said.

"Your welcome son." Mr. Kim said.

"Were off now,  take care honey okay?" Mrs. Kim said as she gave a final kiss on the cheek to Taehyung's cheek which Taehyung didn't mind.

"I will, You two take care as well." Taehyung said.

With that his parents left him with a sleeping Byeol and a Sleeping Jungkook as well. He sigh and sat down on the chair as he held Jungkook's hand. "Sweet dream my love." Taehyung said.

🐺 "Sweet dream, More like you would dream something perverty again." Jay mind link him.