Chapter 52

3 DAYS AFTER THE INCIDENT. 

3rd Person's Pov

Jungkook woke up feeling a familiar warmth. He open his eyes and he was met up with the beautiful view of his mates's neck. He smile and lean more, the tip of his nose touch the warm skin of Taehyung's neck. 

Taehyung smile with that little movement as he place a soft kiss on his mate's forehead and cuddle with his mate as close as he can get. 

"Your awake?" Taehyung deep voice said. 

"Mmm... Just I don't want to get up yet because your very much comforting." Jungkook said still sleepy. 

"Your more comforting. Bunnies are very much Comforting don't you agree?" Taehyung said. Jungkook playfully hit Taehyung's chest. 

"M'not a bunny." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung open his eyes and look down at his bunny as he gave a kiss to Jungkook's cute bunny nose. 

"Whatever you say My adorable Bunny..." Taehyung said chucking. 

Jungkook blush and open his eyes, he look at Taehyung with those wide doe eyes in surprised. He blush more when his eyes met up with his mate. Jungkook buried his face on Taehyung's neck. 

"Ugh!.. Your gonna Kill me with your sweet words." Jungkook said. 

Taehyung laugh. " I can't help it bunny. Your too adorable not to tease with sweet words. I will be glad to drown you into many sweets words as I can." Taehyung saiod as he gave Jungkook's lips a peck. Jungkook smile happily. Just a simple action like this made him feel happy, maybe its one magic power that his mate had. A magic where to make you happy by just as simple as smiling. He had to admit that his mate's smile enough to make him smile as well.

"Do you think we should get up?" Jungkook said. 

Taehyung look at the digital clock place in the table beside the bed insurprised. " Oh wow, I didn't notice that it was that late already." Taehyung said. 

"Huh? What time is it?" Jungkook said.