The Promise (Part 2)

Back to G:

He goes to J's room and knocks on the door:

J: Who's that?! Stop knock on the door !!

G: It's me here, G! Not Sans or the other expect him...

J: Oh, sorry... Come in...*speak quietly*

G: Did they make you sad? If they did, I was sorry about that...*enter the room*

J: No, they did not... Maybe, they just make me shy and I left to hide it...

G: Don't worry...They won't do that again. I promise

J: Uhm,... *holding on something in her hand*

G: What are you holding? *pay attention to that thing she holds*

J: Oh, don't you mean this one... *take it out* This is a gemstone necklace I made it in this afternoon, cause I was free... i-i made it for you... Hope you like it.

G:...Look it pretty * holds it* Why has a big reverse heart look like a monster soul and between it is a human soul with the color like your characteristics color?

J: I forget to tell you... The big monster soul one is your soul and the between one is mine...I made it to keep our promise between the two of us...*sit on the floor, her back against the wall and look out the window in the night*

G: What's that promise?...*sit down with her*

J: The promise is: We can stand forever and never leave each other, can you promise with me? *whisper to G*

G: (OMG, this is a second chance for me. Alright, I will receive to her quickly that I will make her and smile forever)...Of course, I will

J: *radiant* Really??? Are you sure?

G: Why not? Am I lying to you once time? *smile with her and provocative her a little*

J: Alright, *felicitous* Ok, I wish I have one like you but it reverse position...

G: Uhm,... I think it's so late now *look in his watch*

J: What's time now?

G: 9:00 pm, I think so.

J: I think that's not late much... Because I often go to sleep from 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm...

G: Oh, What?! Why are you going to sleep so late? *surprise* I often go to sleep at 9:00.

J: Because on normal days, I'm very busy at work and go to sleep late, wake up at 6:00 am. I take it for granted, don't worry...

G: No, you must sleep soon because if not, it will make harm to you. *start analysis* Humans always sleep for 7 hours to 8 hours, if you need to complete something in your work, you must sleep for 5 hours in the day.

J: Ok, I know...Thank you for the explanation...

G: No problem...I see you today not very busy much...Now, go to sleep. I take care of some of my work. If you need anything, just call me.

J: Alright, tomorrow are you busy??? I need you to help me with something...

G: What's about? *prepare to go out*

J: I want you to train me how to use human magic by their soul...

G: wait, you have magic??? Why don't you tell me sooner?

J: Because I don't want to disclose to others they know, I just tell to you own you.

G: Okay...Tomorrow we will take that into account.