The Promise (Part 3)

...Until break time...

G: Heh, J... When did you have that magic? In addition, to use that saw blade, are you using the other weapons?

J: Well, I had that magic when I was 12 years old, my dad taught me about it...And a long time, I didn't use it so I forgot how to use it, about the other weapon, I can use the light blue swords for self-defense or hit the enemy...

G: Now, can you know how to use it, if not, let me teach you.

J: No, thank you...I can use it easier than the first one...

G: So, try it for letting me see. *serious in the talk*

J: Ok... *stand up and summon them* See? Easy!

After a while withstands, she feels her strength seems to be reduced while using the magic weapons just now...She heard her soul cracking sound...

J: AHHHH!!!...She fell to the ground, her weapon fades away

G: J!! He calls her name in his panic

...Her vision gradually fades to pitch black, he runs to her and picks her up in his bracelets with his Reckling.

G: JESS, JESSS, WAKE Up!! He didn't know that this was the first time he called her name short and full after short calls ( Sh*t, she fainted because she was tired, I have to bring her back home soon as I can, I see her practiced very well and good, so I won't take her back this place again...)

After thinking for a while, he takes her to their car, and he put her in the back seat of the car, surely he is the driver.

G: (Goddamnit, I didn't remember how to drive this damn thing cause I know, except Jess...Should I have called someone to come and drive to help me??? No way! I will use my plan then)

So he got out of the car with her in his arms and summoned a giant Blaster, he went on top of it and started the engine, then leaves away...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

When he got home, he crossed the hallway and went to the living room, he put her down on the sofa and he sits down on it to wait until she awake. Asgore went through the living room and saw him sitting there, he asks

Asgore: G? When did you come here? I didn't see you for hours ago. And...what's happened with J?

G: Not too much, she just tired and I help her to relax. He says avoid him

Asgore: Alright... He stops asking even though he noticed the difference between him and her after they got home from practice without him knowing. G sighs

G: (I shouldn't have let her work so hard) Huh?

Suddenly he saw her move a little and woke up with the question:

J: Where are we now? Aren't we practicing? She asks him

G: Yes, but I saw you fainted during practice so I brought you back home. He says slowly

J: Uhm, I think we have to come back...I-I'm fine...Don't worry... She said tiredly and got up to go to the living room door but was retained by one arm

G: Don't! If If you try your best, your magic power will quickly run out of energy without rest and lead to damage to your soul. I see you're doing well and fine, so we'll take a break today, J...