The Promise (Part 5)

.

.

.

.

...they had left the city, the clothes were wet from rain, ragged when "patrolling" on...but, they didn't care... Coming home in a pretty bad way... Sans, Asriel & Chara have entered the house, and G and J in his arms are not really in, he took her body behind the AMD building to be buried, but he had thought again, so he put her on the ground beside him in the rain...

Back to Sans, Asriel & Chara:

Sans: (We entered the house with sympathy faces for G...but I didn't expect that I would run into Asgore and I was trying to avoid him...Goddamnit! He will ask what I can guess...)

Asgore: Hey...Sans, why can't I see G & J??? I thought they would go with you, will they??

He saw Sans sigh and shake his head as if he didn't want to speak after his thoughts were interrupted by his words. He didn't ask again, he had to go out to find G but was withheld by Toriel.

Toriel: Follow me...not this door

He had to listen even though he still didn't understand what the goat lady was saying, if not this door then which door, besides, this AMD building doesn't have a shortcut??? He thinks... But actually, he didn't know that there was a back door to the kitchen leading to the back of the AMD building. When he got there, he was surprised to find G kneeling next to J's body on the ground with his black lab coat over hers It's raining outside... All of this became known to Toriel after she went to the back of the AMD building to get the necessary items in and saw them there.

Toriel: Everything is like that... she whispered

Asgore: Yeah... how sad for him... He replied

Then when they started walking gently into the house, it was also when they saw G starting to get up and about to enter the house, they shivered a little for fear of revealing the above story and ran as fast as they could to the living room, then see Chara & Asriel who had washed and changed were sitting there with Sans and Pap. They sat down together and wanted to say something:

Asgore: Did everyone know what was happened to them?!

Pap: UNM, WELL... AFTER I ASKED SANS, HE HAS BEEN SAYING THAT IT WAS A HUGE ACCIDENT THAT HAPPENED WITH THEM. HE ALSO SAID THAT BETTY TOOK HER SOUL AND WITHDREW...

Asgore: Well...I...

Before Asgore could say a word, G appeared in the living room not long ago with changed clothes...he sat down on his chair and open word to break the silence

G: Did I interrupt something? If so, excuse me and we'll move on. He said seriously

Sans: ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Chara:.................(Idk)

Asgore:....................................

Seeing that everyone was still silent, he sighed and went ahead with a short sentence

G: Alright,... If there is nothing to say, I will stop here. He stands up and leaves

Before he left completely out then a knock sounded, he went to the door and when he opened it, he met Rave...

Rave: Hello and good evening, Can I visit J???. He speaks in a low voice

G: How can you know to come here to visit her??? Who has told you?!!

Rave: You don't need to know who has told me. That's not the important theme.

G: Alright then... Come with me...