Chapter One - Him

Memories Of You - Muitan Fanafiction.

(btw this be is kinda more modern? not exactly modern modern, like houses and stuff are the same designs. Although talking, stores, and food may be a little more recent!)

Chapter One - Him

walking through the courtyard tanjiro kamado, the known nice & sweet guy of the demon corps. Trying to find his friends in this big area in-which they called a town. People and buildings lit the area up which had always amazed him, as he lived towards the mountains when he had a home.

"hmm... we said we would meet towards the masters home." Tanjiro had questioned himself and his sense of directions. He wasn't really confident in his abilities, but he did what he had to for nezukos sake. Walking down the pathway people outside talking and chatting, it made it seem hard to walk through during the day. Although everyone was nice enough to move out of the way. However, some occasions had occurred in which tanjiro had watched them slowly resolve it themselves.

"if I recall correctly..." Tanjiro had slowly thought trying to defog his memory, "we are supposed to meet... at the cafe on this street here." looking up he sees his friends; zenitsu, inosuke, kanao, and genya sitting around a table with an extra two seats just talking and having fun.

Walking up to them he apologizes for being late, telling them he lost the way. "you sure are clumsy tanjiro..." Kanao spoke up in a quiet tone, though she doesn't speak much her voice is quite angelic in his opinion. Tanjiro started blushing of embarrassment and apologizing while bowing. "dont sweat it tanjiro" he looked to kanaos right to see the voice those words had belong to being genya with a tiny smile. Genya could be rude, but he's normally chill and fun unless you piss him off. "T-Thank you genya!" Tanjiro had returned a smile to him feeling better about himself.

"is nezuko with you...?" turning to the far left seeing the concerned zenitsu. "yes zenitsu... she's with me, and she's alright..." zenitsu wiped that worried expression off his face getting a remark from genya calling him a simp. "JUST DONT DO IT AGAIN" everyone had stared at the yelling boy, inosuke loud, annoying, and obnoxious. Everyone liked him anyways, no matter what he was. Getting chuckles from everyone, zenitsu had told him to quiet down causing another arguement.

As he took a seat and took off the box on his back which contained his sister he had caught a glimpse of someone. A male looking not much older than he was, standing in line probably for a drink. He was pretty to Tanjiro, his hair was partially a pretty shade of blue... his resting face was really pretty aswell, he thought to himself thinking how the boy would look if he smiled.

Lost in thought staring at the boy, blocking out the noises from the table he's sitting at. "Tanjiro!" Catching his attention finally paying attention to his friends. Genya the person who had yelled out for his attention looked concerned, "you alright? you aren't responding to any of us" with that Tanjiro had finally come to his senses blushing of embarrassment. Apologizing once again and finally having fun with his friends, like what he was invited there to do.