Chapter Two - Glimpse

Waiting in line, Muichiro Tokito had caught a glimpse of a boy that had caught his interest. 'hmmm, have I seen him before somewhere...?' He had thought to himself waiting to be called up and have his order taken.

"NEXT IN LINE!" Had been heard from the counter having muichiro look up and step forward him now facing the worker. "Hello! Welcome to the wisteria cafe, may I take yo-," cutting her off he had responded. "Shut up with all the extra talking. I'd like a hot chocolate. My name is mui aswell, so just call me when it's finished." He normally is quite rude, thinking Hes above everyone else but with that he payed her and she made his drink.

He walked over to the waiting area for his drink, staring at the boy in the earrings at a table full of friends. 'Hmmm, strange boy... he is slightly cute though. but have I ever seen him before, I can't recall.' Thinking to himself waiting for his drink to finish up.

"Mui we have your drink ready for you!" walking up to the counter and grabbing dashing his way out and to the meeting. 'wonder how masters gonna be if I'm late, or not even master sanemi or iguro might be mad... oh well but I wouldn't wanna be late for master' and with that he continued sprinting to the hashira meeting.

Walking in Muichiro was faced with eight people looking at him, 'the master hadn't arrived yet. That's good' he thought to himself feeling satisfied until he heard a yell. "Oi Kid," turning to face his fellow hashira, the wind hashira sanemi shinazugawa. "who do you think you are showing up late like that." now staring at his fellow hashira confused.

"Master isn't here... so I'm not late..." cocking his head sideways abit with visabile confusion, hearing snickers from a few others. "don't think you cou-," someone else had spoken up. "Sanemi that's enough don't you think, don't harass the young boy." Gyomei the strongest of them had spoken up. Muichiro walked past him and sat down followed by Sanemi apologizing and sitting back down aswell.

The master had walked in, and there the meeting had started.

~ 𝚃 𝚒 𝚖 𝚎 𝚂 𝚔 𝚒 𝚙 ~

"any questions?" The master had asked towards the end of the meeting. Muichiro spoke up asking about the peculiar male he had met at the cafe, well... not exactly met but you get the point. Giyuu looked at Muichiro, "do you mean tanjiro kamado? the one with the hanafuda earrings?"

"oh...? is that his name...?" getting a slight yes from giyuu he said his thanks and stopped talking. The meeting had ended and the master walked out leaving the hashira there each one getting ready to get up.

As Muichiro got up he was approached by someone, giyuu tomioka the water hashira. "why did you need to know Tanjiro?" Catching the eye of almost all of the hashira, everyone had made their way over to Muichiro and giyuu. One by one questioing Muichiro about everything.

"maybe he's inlove!" Mitsuri Kanroji the love hashira blurted out causing Muichiro to question himself and blush abit. "no way," Muichiro had stated. "I was just curious about him, why would I love someone as low of a rank as him." He stated trying to show off his power and rank compared to the kind boy.

"that's not what your face is telling us~!" The love hashira had noticed... 'dang it!' Muichiro silently thought to himself. "It's nothing. just a hot day... that's all" trying to defend himself he countered back with that.

"this is ridiculous... I'll be going now..." and with that Muichiro Tokito had exited the building leaving the other eight hashira even more curious than they had been before.