Chapter Three - Fun

[like I said on my other story apologies for not writing I semi forgot about both when I had started school, however the support both stories are getting are making me want to continue them, I won't have an update schedule however I'll just update randomly and try not to take a month each :) ]

Walking out of the masters place he walked home but on his way he saw the strange boy again. He was with his group of friends again, he just stared at him and continued walking arriving a few minutes later. Walking into his room and flopping onto his bed just to fall asleep right away and hopefully forget today ever existed.

Walking around the park with his friends conversations and topics had sparked.

'INOSUKE STOP RUNNING YOU'RE GONNA HIT SOMEONE'

'SHUT UP MONITSU'. A continuation of arguing went on between the two, and Genya stepped forward trying to stop the two from fighting anymore while Kanao took a step back towards Tanjiro leaving the three up front.

'Theyre filled with energy as normal.' She lets out, along with a small little chuckle.

'Mhm! It seems like everyone's having a good time so I'm glad.' He lets out a burst of laughter which effects Kanaos laugh aswell.

Making both of them start bursting of laughter, the three upfront look back and just stare in confusion.

'You two alright?' Genya had asked,
while zenitsu and inosuke just stared.

'Everything's alright genya' Kanao had stopped laughing and went back to her composed self, while Tanjiro was still chuckling abit. The day continued on just like that however Tanjiro couldn't help but keep the image of the boy in his head, imagining his smile and how it would look. He continued the day just like that up until he went home, laying on his bed sighing while his sister was still fast asleep somehow.