Chapter 25

By the time they finished making payasam everyone arrived at PS house and Kanna and Kathir also woke up.

Kanna ran to the kitchen smelling the delicious treat.

Kan: maaaaa...... pashikkudh...   payasam venummmm..... maaaaaa

From the front door came the call

"Ammadi mullaaa... ".... 

Hearing this mula ran like a bullet to the front door and tackled her father.

Mul: Appaa.... 

Suddenly  they heard a high pitched laugh

Ha ha ha ha aha.......

When she turned around there stood the complete family with her Pandian Mama and Kumaresan Appa at the front.

Kum: ada da vaayadi naanum unakk appa mathiri n sollit Murugane mattum thaa ippidi odi vand  kettipudikkuma.  Enne kandukkave illa. ?

Mulla gets out from her dads hug and slowly walks to Kum.  Hugs him tightly and gave a small kiss on his cheek and did the the same to Nandan.  After that she turned to Pandian. After giving his share of hug and kiss

Mul: Mama innekk naan tha athakk Payasam vecha.  Atha supera sollikudutha.

Pan lifts her with his arms and walks to the drawing room.  Others followed him. 

Pan : appidiya chellom.  Neeya innu payasam senjath.

Mul: aama mama...  venumna athakkite kettu paaru.

Hearing this Kum starts to tease Mulla.

Kum : appo innek yaarum payasam sappida mudiyathn sollavariya vaayadi...

Kat,  Kan Jee Pad and Sen :  Mama "ava Mulls/Mulla / Thangachi/ akka  " nalla samaippa... 

Kum : paarda...  inda vayadikk ivlo support aa... appoo anda payasam kudiche akanume... 

Mur: Mama yen kalaile koopitt  inga vara sonna. Vamdh paatha Yellarum inga irukk... Akka vere payasam senjirukk...  innek enna vishesham...

Pan : innek pasanangalodde principal koopittirunda... 

Kat&Mull gives a thiruttu muzhi at the gathered people. 

Km eye lock (inda age le romance illa chumma kannala pesa thaan)

Kat Ev: enna vishayam n unakk theriyuma

Mul : enakk theriyath...  unakk??

Kat: shakes his head  and looks at hos father. 

Pan: ath onnum illa da...  annek kathir um mullayum anda dace panna videos e etho pottikk anuppirundenle.  Athode result vandiducham... 

Kat & mull perks up... 

Par: enna anna sollra...  ivangalkk etho parisu kedachitta n nenakkira.  Illena payasam athachi senjirukka matta. 

Pan: koopitt anda principal ivangale appidi parattitaa...  South india le ulla ella odathilerndum scgool pasanga inda pottile kalandukitta ana otta rathri le ivamga rendum sejanupina 3 danceum thaa no.  1. 

Lek : neenga enna solla varen n puriyalenge..  

Pandian calls his son and niece to come near him.  When they went there he hugs them and after giving a kiss at their fore heads announces to the family

Pan : kittathatta 40-50 per orunda pottile ivanga tha jayichitta.

Parisu vangrathkk Keralavile pokanum.  Aana athk time kedayathathale exam kk appram school le veche anda potti nadathinavanga ivanga renduperkkum athe kodukka varangalam 

Hearing this all becomes happy. 

Kanna tackles his big brother and fav cousin....

The other kids also piles upon them.... 

The older generation as well as moorth jega kasthoori and dhanam also congratulates them... 

Pan: ellarum vanga inda sandosahathe namma mulla senje payasam kudiche kondadalam.... 

Saying this the family celebrates the success of our favorite K&M....

Time skip two days after the exam

Sonnapadiye rrogram organizers vandh km kk prize koduthitta 

Ana oru chinna  surprise kooda avangalkk kedachitta....

Yarum anda surprise e pathi nenachkooda paakala...

They got a cash prize of 25000 each which was then deposited as fd in SBI by both Pandian and Murugan....

At first they were going to deposit it in a joint account in the name of jeKKa and Mul but Jeeva and Kannan didnt allow it because KM won the prize with their own talent and they too wanted to achieve something with their hardwork.

(Future le use akum.  Athuk thaa.... )