Chapter 27

Lets skip two years. 

Senthil and Kathir in their +2 while padma and Mulla in 10 th std.  Naaluperudeyum finals mudinj result kk wait pannitirunda..

Both the couples were going strong.  But Kathirum Mullayum vere level le poyittirunda...  kannaleye pesre.  Aduthavanga manasile enna irukk n kanne path purinjkkare... 

Final exam result 10th kk vand 2 varam kazhich thaan +2 kk varum....  all were tensed.  Aana KM athe veliye kataale...  coz none of their family knew about Kathir continuing his studies.  All four of them had decided to keep it a secret for now. 

10th result vanditta.  Just like Kathir and Senthil Mulla and Padma came first and second in their batch...  95% for Mulla and 90% for Padma.  The family celebrated their success. 

But the two girls couldn't fully enjoy the occasion as they were waiting for the result of their better halves. 

At last after the wait the plus two results were announced.  Just like in 10th Senthil and Kathir scored high marks.... 

As decided earlier the girls also opted to join the Computer Science.  The boys agreed to coach them secretly for the next two years.  Senthil also joined for higher studies at a reputed college in Chennai.  He joined BTech IT stream.

But Kathir decided to surprise all of them. He wanted to do a Degree in Criminology.  Also he wanted to gain proficiency in hacking.  Senthil agreed to help him in this.  So Kathir took a two year break from studies and decided to fully concentrate in the Pandian Stores while Senthil coached him in hacking tricks. 

It was then all four decided to do a short term course in hacking. 

Hacking thapp thaan n therinjum ivanga naalum ath padikka decide pannathkk oru reason irukk.  Their future career. 

Mulla wanted to be a journalist who uncovered the crimes,  Kathir who wanted to support Mulla decided that he wanted to be a part  of the TN Cyber team but he also wanted to be free of the usual chain of command.  Padma wanted to follow her fathers footsteps as a  leading Prosecutor amd Senthil became the teams IT specialist.

By the time the girls finished their +2 the four of them were experts in hacking and they even had a small secret hide out.....

(Ithe padichitt dayavuseith yarum thittakkoodath... inda secret team kk main reason my childhood favourites Secret Seven,  Famous Five,  Hardy Boys,  Nancy Drew and last but not the least the Cambala Investigation Agency aired in POGO 🤠😎👨‍⚖️👨‍💻🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♀️) 

Kathir had joined for Criminology degree through a distance education university and had after taking break for one year.  He had already successfully completed hist first year Senthil cleared his second year without any arrears and Padma and Mulla had joined for LLB and BVMC respectively in Chennai.... 

Kathir used to visit them their every weekend.   The excuse he used was "anna Senthile paakka poren.  Avanu anga thaniya irukka orumathiri irukka.  Naan ella vaara kadaisiyileyum anga avane paaka senda thaan avan collegekk pova n sollitt than Chennai le padikka sernditta. " the family  who thought Kathir had sacrificed his education for them was more than happy to give time off to Kathir to be himself. 

He used the saturdays to attend the practical classes provided by the college for correspondence students and spend the remaining time with Mulla Senthil and Padma.

It was during these years the four became so close that they could all communicate their thoughts without even minute gestures. 

The four completed their studies with flying colours.  By that time Mulla and Padma were 21 and the boys were 23.

By that time the 2 pair were so close that the outsiders thought they were married pairs. 

They all began their dream jobs. Mulla joined the Hindu newspaper as an inter for 6 months. But due to her efficient work and strict morals her position became permanent. Senthil joined the IT wing of CyberCell and Kathir joined a Detective agency.   It was through Senthil Kathir was recruited by the Cybercell as a Special consultant.  Padma also decided to begin her practice in Madras High Court as the junior of a leading criminal lawyer.  She was introduced to him by Nandan.

Inda timele thaan Senthil k oru idea vandath.  Yen Chennaileye oru four bedroom flat kk naalu perum sernd pay panna koodath...  By the time all the four families were financially stable so Mulla Padma and Senthil were free to spend their salary as they wished and the family was not even aware of Kathir s two extra salaries....  all four of them were earning plenty of money.  As none of them were corrupt they had nothing to hide and every penny was made through hardwork. 

Ellarkkum ith nalla idea nn thonnich.  As a foundation for their future the four of them were happy to do this...  So they started to pay for the flat in  installments.  And within two years the four of them were co owners of a 4 bedroom flat in Chennai. 

(Ippidi ellam nadakkumon enakk theriyath.  Aana story le question kedayath 😉😉😉)

By that time Senthil and Padma had told their family about their affair and two months befor KM's unexpected marriage SP had tied the knot and had moved to Chennai.

Inda time le thaan Mullaye etho solli Kunnakudi kk koopittathum Jeeva Mulla Mrg nna koothum appram KM wedding. 

Ellam....

(Flashback Mudinjuth 😵😵 happada..    atlast)

TBC

Guys

Ipothekk inga stop pannrom...  next chapter flashback kettathk appram Murugan Parvathy and Lekshmi's reaction