Prologue

This is a fanfiction movie, Ultraman and the ultra series rightly belong to Tsuburaya Productions, except my original characters. Enjoy.

(movie starts with in space with two orbs, one is blue and the other is pale grey, chasing each other)

(then the orbs clash and the blue orb crash on the space rocks)

(then the blue orb is reveal to be a Cosmic Winged Skelton Monster, Geranda)

(then the other orb landed and it reveal to be Ultraman Zillion Tri Type, a former rookie who became a member of the Inter Galactic Defence Force)

(then Geranda roared and fire the fireballs at Zillion but he jumps and kick Geranda)

(then Geranda use its wings to fly towards to Zillion but he block it and swing it and it flown back)

(then Zillion jumps and change to Zillion Infinity as Geranda head towards to Zillion as Zillion scan the Galaxy Saber)

Zillion: Galaxy Sunshine!

(then the galaxy sunshine head towards to Geranda and it got hit and exploded)

Zillion: Mission complete.

(then he revert back to his Tri Type and flies off)

(then Zillion remembers during his time as a rookie and remembers the time he's with Reiji)

Zillion: Reiji, I wonder how're you doing now?

(then he head back to the Land of Light until he notice a feeling)

Zillion: What was that feeling?

(then his zillion spark shines and the beam heads to the location)

Zillion: It's leading me somewhere.

(then Zillion follow the beam as he knows where the beam heads to)

Zillion: The path, it's heading to Earth.

(then he follow the beam as the screen change to earth as the heisei ultras land on the moon from Tiga to Orb then change to X facing Zillion side by side and the title appears)

Ultraman Zillion: The Stone of Baradhi