Ice Cream on a hot day

Imagine its a hot day Luca and Giulia are home alone while Alberto and Massimo are out fishing
Luca decides its getting very hot and splashes water on himself "Maybe if we go outside it'll be better" said Giulia By the time they reached the door Luca was already dry and sighing "cheer up! Atleast we're back from school!" Giulia said trying to cheer Luca up she still had no idea what was making him so sad
She thought of a great idea "ICE CREAM!" Giulia screamed Luca jumped in fright "what?" Giulia grabbed Luca's arm and pulled him to the café "2 ice creams please!" Giulia said, Luca was still looking down Giulia started pulling him again to the table "what even is ice cream?" Said Luca, Giulia Lifted up Luca's chin and stuffed the ice cream in Luca's eyes lit up "HOLY SMOKES" he loved it so much he accidentally ate Giulia's, as 30 minutes went on Giulia went inside the cafe and bought another ice cream "finally i got to eat my own!" Giulia said quietly as Luca had fallen asleep "THEIR HERE!!!" Giulia screamed as high as her voice could, Luca Jumped up in fear and excitement "Finally!" Luca had been waiting all day to see his Lover and that's when Giulia found out why Luca was so sad! Luca ran as fast as he could running down to the dock to see Alberto but once he Arrived he only saw Massimo "papa?" Giulia said slowly, Luca fell on his Knee's but Massimo laughed and said "Alberto said he wanted to swim home" Luca stood up and sighed happily "Thank goodness" suddenly he heard a splash and a shake, Luca was walking around the corner and he found Alberto with no shirt on as he was just wearing his shorts "oh hey Luca!" Said Alberto, Luca passed out and fell into the water "what happened to your Ropa?" Giulia said, Alberto laughed and said "a shark was chasing me!" Alberto Jumped into the water and grabbed Luca pulling him back up to the surface about 10 seconds later Luca woke up with Alberto leaning over him and Luca turned all red.