god fucking damn it theres an unconsious thing that looks like purpled and dream

hello

is me

elliot.
I am here to talk to you about your cars extended warranty

just kidding, im here to talk about the time period this is in??? its like.. in pogtopia??? we really gon pull a ranboo and arrive JUST before something happens.

main character arc????

☾︎✰☽︎

Tommy was pissed off.

Of course, HE had to be the one to go check out whatever the fuck that loud noise was.

It's probably a fallen tree, but Wilbur had said "Tommy, you're going to be vice president. That means you have to make sure things are safe for our citizens."

Tommy would argue that that's actually the president's job, but Wilbur seemed stressed, so he sucked it up and did it anyways.

Didnt make him any less pissed off about it.

It came from the woods nearby. Great. Fantastic.

Not like theres MONSTERS.

Tommy isnt scared.

Nope.

Its just... a lot of them are in there, and he'd ruin his sword, along with his uniform.

Yep.

Tommy's been stalling long enough though. He just needs to check that it is a tree that fell, and not some animal, and then leave and prepare for the election.

He's fine.

Tommy walks into the forest, with his sword in hand.

'Theres nothing scary about this.. Nope. Let's just look for the fallen tree and- HOLY FUCK WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?!'

Tommy found the source of the noise from earlier.

It was a (insert color idfk) humanoid lookin... thing. Kinda reminds him of Purpled and Dream. Probably the same species.

It (They??) were face down, in the dirt. Unconscious. Great.

Tommy lights up his torch, as it was getting darker. They didnt seem too tall, so he could be able to carry them-

There was a muffled groan.

Oh. They're awake???
Maybe?? could be sleep talking??? Tommy had no fucking clue.

"Hey, bitch. Are you awake?"
Tommyinnit, the best conversation starter.

"...No."

end of fic guys the end goodbye

director: elliot

screen writer: wilbur soot and elliot

actors

tommyinnit as love interest with trauma he needs to address

wilbur soot as emo bitch