Chapter 10

Summer's POV
While having one of our REAL classes, we're all bored and the only fun thing that happens is when Asher has to pee, which is about six times a day, I think he has a bladder problem. During one of our free periods, we're all deep in conversation about how awesome Demi Lovato is. And then asher walks up to me.
A- Uh.. Summer, can I talk to you.. In private?
S- Sure
A- *opens the classroom door for summer*
S- *walks out into the hallways* Whats you wanna talk about?
A- I wanna know.. I'd you wanna maybe go get ice cream with me this weekend?
S- That'll be great, just text me when.
A- Okay, thanks
S- *walks back into the classroom and sees everyone staring and sits*
A- *goes to sit awkwardly*
T- *whispers to summer* What was that about?
S- *whispers back* I'll tell you later.
F- *just stares, sadly *
Z- *pats Freddy's shoulder and sighs*
L- *sits there confused why the moods changed*

Freddy's POV
Summer just walked back in and with the look on Ashers face, he asked her out and she probably said yes.
I was supposed to tell her I liked her today but I guess I'm too late.. I give up.
F- *puts his head on his desk and does not speak to anyone through out the day*

Short chapter guys. I'm currently losing interest in this story and I don't know if I can carry on but I'll see what I can do. Don't forget to vote and comment. Wuvv you guys. Please check out my new story: Vision Academy.
~Christiana/ Tiana