01

Summer's POV
Hi, my name is Summer, I am fifteen years old, I go to school at Williams B Travis Prep. My class mates, also my best friends and our teacher Mr Finn are in a secret band.We rock out in class or in our recording studio(thanks to Lawrence).Oh,i forgot to tell you my friends/classmates names. Tomika Young-the bassist(also my BFF), Zachary Kwan aka Zack- the guitarist,Lawrence Dooley- the pianists/ keyboardist, tech guy and fellow nerd,Freddy- The drummer,cool guy and my one and only crush, shh, don't tell anyone, Mr Finn- the person who brought us together as a band. And now I know you're probably wondering what I do in the band, I am the band manager and I play the tambourine,you might think it's the most boring Job in the world but to me it's not,its the best thing that ever happened to me ever.

Right now,we're rocking out in the studio.
(Mr Finn- Mf, Summer-S, Tomika-T,Freddy-F, Zack-Z, Lawrence-L)
The boys were giving each other funny looks.i wonder what they are up to.
When we finished rehearsing...
Mf- That was awesome dudes.
Everyone- yeah.
L- Yeah,but summer's tambourine sounded off.
S-How can a tambourine sound off?
F- I don't know summer,but I think Lawrence is right.
T-what are you and Lawrence talking about summer's tambourine playing is just fine.
S-How can i be bad at something I am good at,besides, you don't need skills to play the tambourine.
F-Yes you do
T-How dare you talk to MY best friend like that.
S-leave him,don't hurt him,its my fault not his.
T-Summer,just because you have a stupid crush on him doesn't mean he can hurt you like that.
F- WHAT!!!
L-OMG!!!
Z- Fremmer is gonna happen.
T-Summer,i'm so sorry.

Summer's POV
I ran out of the classroom,crying, Tomika just ruined my friendship with Freddy and Freddy and Lawrence called me unskilled and or talentless..., well... indirectly.
I hear the band shouting from behind. I hear a car's horn, my eyes are clouded by the tears. I feel someone move me away,we both fall, I hit my head on something hard. And everything went black....

Freddy's POV
Summer likes me? Summer likes me!!  I like summer. I shouldn't have accepted the dare. Summer just ran out,we all ran out after her, others stayed in the school premises but I ran after her she's really fast. I saw a car coming towards her, she doesn't seem to notice, I have to save her, I ran faster and took her out of the way just in time, we both fall .And I see BLOOD!! She hit her head on a rock.

In the hospital
Still Freddy's POV
We're waiting for the doctor to tell us what is happening.we see the doctor coming,we go up to her.
F- Where is she? Is she okay?
Doc- Yes,but I am afraid she would have amnesia.
For a short period of time.
T- You mean she doesn't remember us?
Doc- Well,we' ll see.Follow me.
We all follow him to room 119.
There laid summer beautiful as ever and she was awake.
Everyone- Hi, Summer.
Summer- Hi? Sorry but do I know you? and how do you know my name?...
I feel my heart breaking, Summer doesn't remember us, she doesn't remember me...

And that is a wrap,first chapter,how'd I do? Comments what do think? Should the chapters be longer?🤔
--Christiana out.❤️❤️