"THOSE EYES"

"Was it all my fault , being someone who wanted happiness and peace in my life with my family,with those I loved , was it something I didn't deserve..??"

With these thoughts in my mind I was lying on the bed in my room 'MY ROOM'.
Being just a sixteen year old girl and living on her own is kinda difficult for me but in order to fulfill my crave for peace I moved out , moved out from the place everyone calls home.

'Was it really my home...????
What does really the word 'home' mean....???'
Can I ever have something like that..??
Maybe yes maybe not

But losing hope and giving up is not something in my dictionary. I like to fight for the things I want and probably that's why I moved out.......

Living here in this small apartment, all alone , working my ass off for paying the rent but at the same time attending the school. Although it sounds like struggle , it's something I'm proud of....

Why not..???

I'm ' surviving ' !!!!

Surviving in a cruel world where people are mean ,people are selfish,people who don't love , people who don't care ,people who don't consider other feeling and do the fuck they want.

Thinking all of this I slightly frown ,tears in my eyes .

Why I always think negative ,whyy in the hell I never look at things positively as if I am scared of doing that, scared of losing the happiness I'll get by doing that .

"Is it because of the environment I lived in " I thought which came out a little mumbled.

"Yess" a voice answered me and  I laughed casually , no one in my room. Am I going crazy just because I'm living alone.

*sigh*

"you should probably get a roommate y/n " again that voice said .

I sighed and replied..

"Well , I am relieved to find out I'm not crazy mrs. Park" she laughed.

She is my landlord. She is a nice lady having a small family, a sweet loving husband who although spends most of his time working but never forgets to take care of her sweet wife , a son who probably is a jerk and never comes home , a casual lifestyle, a happy lifestyle.

"can I ever have something like that" , thoughts started making their way into my head again.

"Stop with ur overthinking already, u little punk" mrs.park said and I laughed.

"Well , even if I'm a kid , it doesn't mean u can ruin my privacy , sweet lady" I said to her.

" I can't leave u alone like that " she replied and I frown over her statement , like what , is she pitying me , I hate when people do that . I know the situation is not good for me but I know I'm strong enough to overcome every struggle the life put in front of me.

I shrugged and asked "like what".

"Haunted by ur thoughts" she said and I gulped .