"FEELING ??"

"The beauty is in the eye of the beholder"

I felt like his eyes holds the universe . A universe that is not allowed to just anyone. A place where anyone can feel peace . I kept staring at those eyes of his as a different type of feeling emerged inside me which don't want me to look away from that sight atleast not now .

"Why are u staring me like that" he said.

I looked at him as his voice echoed in my ears . 'Why am I staring him like that' , I don't know . What should I reply to him I don't know why I am staring him . Deep in my thoughts my heart said ' because you feel warm ', I felt warm . I agree . But whyy was the question asked by my mind and by him too .

"Are u okay y/n " Mrs. Park asked.

As if coming out of your small bubble of thoughts .

You replied, "I'm all good , and as for you it's because.... " I felt weird very weird. Why I can't gather up my courage to speak . Why my throat feels sour and why my words are stuck there like they don't want to come out .

"Because...." He said wanting me to continue.

"Nothing, I was just thinking something"
I replied and as if want to push the matter to the end I quickly continued "well, I should sleep now mrs. Park I have to go to school tomorrow and I can't get late ".

You felt him staring at you intently as if finding why you were behaving like this or why were you in such a rush . Slowly , you looked over your shoulder to see him when suddenly he adverted his eyes somewhere else .

"I get it that it's your first day in the school and you don't want to be late , but don't be mannerless y/n , atleast have a chat with taehyung." Mrs. Park said.

"Taehyung" you repeated his name in your mind a several times before looking at him and nodding to mrs. Park . You knew it was a little manner less and as you treat mrs. Park as someone important in your life you will not refuse to whatever she asks you to do . ' Little did you know that somewhere in your heart you wanted to chat with him '.

"You should come more often , boy ! I miss you and other guys , you should meet this lady here often . Mrs. Park said complaining to him 'taehyung'.

"Ofcourse mrs. Park , I missed your homemade food tooo " he replied and they both giggled.

"Well I should get going now " he continued.

"Where to ...? And that too this late , ofcourse not , you will stay here tonight and will go to your home in the morning. I'll call your mom , wait for me " mrs . Park said . And to this I felt warm at how she cares for everyone.

"It's fine mrs. Park , my mom dad are not home . They will probably be not around for quite a time now . They are on a business trip ." Taehyung said to which mrs park made an 'ohhh' expression and said " well , if that's the case , stay here tonight and come everyday, I'll make food for you" .