Epilogue

No One's POV

(Y/N) and GoGo have been married for three years now and they now lived in a house with plenty of space. They still took care of Betty of course, as well as a new member of the family, Shoji. He was GoGo and (Y/N)'s year old son. Betty was at school as the married couple had graduated from college and had become one of the fastest growing engineers. They worked together at a growing robotics company that was beginning to revolutionize the world. They worked many hours, but they made sure to keep their child company. They would bring Shoji to work with them as he seemed to be interested in making machines. Despite their boss not thinking that it's a good idea, but they still did it.

GoGo had Shoji in her arms as she bounced him up and down while she was looking at a hovering electric car that she and her husband were making. (Y/N) was underneath the car as he was checking the wires. GoGo looked around the vehicle, "Does everything look right down there?" Her husband put the panel cover over the wires to come out from under the car, "It looks good from down here." GoGo handed him their child, "I'll check the hood."

GoGo opened the hood as (Y/N) held the baby. He walked behind GoGo as she checked if everything was fine. It took a while but GoGo was able to finish checking everything to look back at (Y/N), "Everything seems fine." She then shook her hips a bit, "How long are you going to stare for?" "Until you stand back up." GoGo stood up to put the hood down, "I think that we've done enough for today. We can start on the interior tomorrow." (Y/N) kissed his wife's forehead for her to smile. They closed up shop, put Shoji in his car seat, and drive on over to Betty's school.

They parked in front of the school to hear the school bell ring. Betty walked to the car as she had a purple streak on the left side of her hair, going from the top of her hair to the bottom. She got in the car to tickle Shoji, "Hey Shoji." Shoji laughed with a smile to hold one of Betty's fingers. GoGo looked back at Betty, "So how did everyone like the new look?" Betty held up a strand of her purple hair, "Everyone seemed to like it." "That's great." "Yeah. Johnny seemed to like it." "Oooh. Whose Johnny?" Betty's face became a little pink, "H- He's nobody." GoGo chuckled to sit back in her seat. She looked at (Y/N), "She reminds me of you." He shrugged, "Shyness runs heavily in the family."

The four headed home for (Y/N) to help Betty with her homework as GoGo took care of Shoji. After Betty finished her homework her and (Y/N) started dinner as GoGo took care of the baby. GoGo watched the two cook for (Y/N) to look at her, "How long are you gonna stare for?" GoGo looked at him, "Until you finish dinner." (Y/N) snickered a little, "It'll be done in a bit. Can you set up the table?" "Of course, but dinner better be good."

GoGo set up the table as she let Shoji play on the floor with his toys. When dinner we ready he was put in his high chair with his parents sitting next to him. Betty was next to GoGo as she gave their dog some of the while their cat sat in the chair next to (Y/N). The four ate with Betty telling GoGo about her day at school, while (Y/N) fed Shoji. When they finished GoGo and (Y/N) were sleeping together as they cuddled up close to each other. GoGo had a smile on her face as she snuffles up close to (Y/N), "Everything is perfect." (Y/N) patted the back of her head, "I couldn't agree more." Shoji then started crying as he was in a cradle at the foot of their bed. The two sighed as they got up to take care of him.

The End