Chapter 6: The Field.

-3rd person-
The Two Got out of the tank, Holding hands, Captain Gazed over at steve with a slight smile. Steve Headed to the field as they lost their hand connection. Captain sighed heading to his office.

-Captains pov-
"Ah." I said as i drank my coffee beginning to fill out more papers, as i heard a consent bang at my door, I ran to it opening to see a wounded steve, "HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED SOLDIER!?" I Said with pure panic in my door shutting it and setting steve in my chair, Looking for bandages. "Nggh.. An enemy..shot me.." I growled, "Those bastards.. I'll make sure they never see daylight again!" I hissed as i toke off steves chest plate wrapping up his wound, throwing it aside to another chair. I walked over to steve slowly taking off his helmet rubbing his face with my thumb.

-Steves pov-
It was a busy day on the field, as i was running and gunning, suddenly a gun shot through me. I stumbled off my knees and limped to captains office. Banging on the door as i bled out, He toke me inside and to his chair wrapping- (Nevermind yk) I Blushed from the contact of him touching my face, I Didnt have my helmet on made it worse.. "Stop it..!" I giggled hoping he would know how i meant it. "Fine Steve." He said as he toke his papers sitting on the floor, i felt bad as i scooted down to sit in his lap.

-lmao made this as soon as i woke up so sorry if its short.-
-word count 272-