Chapter 4: ?¿?

-Captains Pov-
"Hm.." I grumbled Looking at the large stack of papers that sat afront of me, Taking one into hand, Grabbing my pen careful of not making any errors, I Began to fill out the lines, Based of the work, My room was dead silent except my humming. "Around and around.." I mumbled under my breath, As i Gazed up at the endlessly spinning fan, Then gazing back down at the papers in annoyance. Starting Again. Then quitting looking around the room that was mine.
A few small ughs, were heard here and there not much noise came from captains Office. Just silence and grumbling. John got up Walking to his water cooler, Grabbing a Cup of ice cold water chugging it down like a beast nothing more, Infact thats what he thought he was, a flat out monster, a beast. He chuckled at his thoughts sitting back in his chair, Thinking of The Soldier, Steve as the hours passed the thoughts were there, more.

-Steves Pov-
"Driving drivingg!" I hummed,
Seeming happy As i Drove around our wastelands, Smiling As if something great had happened, Which did. I beamed with joy, i had did it. I had kissed captain. I drove to buildings shooting them down without a second thought, Being Happy Seemed like it could last forever. I hopped out as it soon was time for lunch, i looked down at my chest plate, (It resembles his stomach y'know y'know) My Stomach grumbled, Mmm. I was hungry so i happily ran to the lunch hall, sitting in the second row as i heard footsteps, Of another soldier, Looking up noticing Captain Sitting down across from me, i smiled hugely at him as he chuckled.

-Captains pov-
I sighed as i finished up the fat stack of papers, Thanking god of how i got done so fast. Looking at my watch noticing it was around lunch. I grumbled as i walked to the lunch hall noticing the only soldier who was there early, I mumbled as i stayed outside for an extra moment smoking a cigar then smashing it with my boot whilst heading to row 2 as the other soldiers began to pile in, I Sat down across steve as he smiled at me, i let out a small chuckle looking into his goggles, Thinking of how dumb he was to make them wear them. He didnt care though. "So.. How was patrol steve?" I mumbled feeling awkward "It was alright!" Steve responded back happily, as i let out a small sigh.

-Steves pov-
I gazed over at the sighing captain and tilted my head in confusion wondering if he was stressed or if he just was tired, i just assumed both. Setting my hands on his, smiling. "You really are a happy one today Steve." Captain looked at me, Smiling a bit. "Sure am!" I responded with glee, As I Leaned in to kiss him, Closing the space then letting go afterwards. "Heh. I love you soldier." Captain set his hand on the table, As he looked up at me with a remorseful grin. I got up taking us our meals as i quickly dived in eating quickly.

-Phew another chapter done, Word count: 539-