Chapter 12 (Sober.)

-Steve pov-
I Rolled My eyes taking captain back to the tank with a sigh setting him on the sidelines of the seats grabbing a drink before starting up the tank, Getting ready to drive I Felt two arms around my waist, "Mmph?" I mumbled, "Steeeevee~" John Squealed, "Go sit down we are heading home." Captain Groaned annoyed. "But i wanna play with you steeeviee~" He lingered to my waist, i shoved him to the sidelines making sure i tightly buckled him in i was acting like i was taking care of a fucking child. Sitting back in the drivers seat i sighed taking my drink and sipping it again as i felt a harsh pain on my neck going to rub there i noticed he was.. Biting into my neck like he was a vampire or something. I sighed and kept driving.
He Soon passed out on the floor, With a hufty few hours later he woke up with a sigh

-Captains pov-
I rubbed my head in pain, "nggh.. What the hell happened?" "You were drunk. And bit my neck." Steve showed the mark to me, "Oh shit im sorry steve- i uh cant control myself." Steve nodded, And went to his sleeping quarters, And Captain went to his cursing under his breath "ughh i messed that up so terribly." I groaned laying flat on my face taking off my helmet, And setting it on my nightstand, With A Sigh staring up at the ceiling unable to sleep.

Word count: 253