Chapter 13: Fleet Reassignment?

POV FIRST PERSON

It had been a week since we returned from that Washoe County escort mission, however, now we were in the Enterprise office, according to her she had something very important to say.

Enterprise: The entire fleet is going to be reorganized.

After Enterprise said that, everyone was surprised, however, I was not so surprised, that is, this kind of thing happens all the time (Well, in my world), in a nutshell, I'm already used to this.

Javelin: Reorganized?

Enterprise: Yes. They are orders from the commander, in short, the third supply is dissolved from now on, you and the other girls will form other new fleets.

Comet: (Shock) All fleets?

Enterprise doesn't answer, but nods her head.

Javelin: (sad) NOOOOOOOO!

Ferre: I understand, when will we have to reorganize?

Enterprise: Well, the reorganization will start tomorrow.

Ferre: I see.

After receiving this bad news, we retired to our rooms to meditate on all this, I went to the ports to meditate, being very close to the sea relaxes me a lot.

TIME SKIP NIGHT.

For a strange reason I couldn't sleep, so I decided to do a night walk, I felt a little strange, I don't understand what feeling I have now, I felt somewhat dejected and somewhat sad.

Ferre: I guess that's how it is when our friends are separated.

As I walk while I think, I see Daring next to Javelin walking outside.

Ferre: Where are they going at this time? Hmm, well, the same would be true for me.

I started following them and ...

¡POW! ¡OUCH!

I had collided with someone and we both fell to the ground on our backs.

Ferre: Ouch, I'm sorry, are you okay? Hey?

Seeing the girl I had bumped into is Z20.

Z20: Oh sorry, I wasn't seeing where I was walking.

Ferre: What were you doing?

Z20: I would say the same.

Ferre: I was walking, I was going to see the stars and the moon, it's relaxing, I always look at them when I can't sleep.

Z20: I see, you know, tonight Daring, Javelin and I slept together in Javelin's room, Javelin and Daring suddenly came out and didn't invite me.

Ferre: Oh, I see, I'll keep you company then.

POV TERVERA PERSONA

Daring and Javelin are in the port looking at the sea, in the sky is the full moon which its illumination made the landscape unique.