Chapter 33

"So how did you meet again after all those years. I mean, oh gosh I'm being so nosy again, I'm sorry"

"No, actually it's fine. I already told you the biggest scopes anyway. We met each other again just few days ago. Did you notice Liam's bruises?"

"Yeah, what happened to him?"

Jennie sighs before telling Sorn.

"He was bullied because he don't have a father who show up even a single family day program in his school. He was even called a bastard. He got into a fight because of that. It made my heart ache really. I didn't know that something like that was happening to my son" naiiyak na sabi ni Jennie while thinking about Liam.

"Oh my gosh, poor boy. How could Lisa let this happen?" Sorn said and sighed.

Naawa din siya kay Liam. It must've been so hard for the boy growing without a father by side. Ang malala pa nun is di nga nila kilala noon kung sino ang tatay niya. It was definitely sad.

"As I said, she didn't know so I couldn't blame her. Because of what happened to my son, my friend suggested that we try to look for Lisa. Then it was just last Saturday when we finally found out about her infos. While my friend and I was talking about Lisa, we didn't know that Liam was already listening so he probably did some research about Lisa too. Then on Monday, gosh, I didn't expect for it to happen but the Philippine Police called me saying my son is on that country. At first I didn't believe it because I dropped my Liam on his school in the morning at that very day. He literally went to the country alone to find Lisa. I didn't know how he did that but gosh, I was so worried and scared that something bad might happen to him" nagkagoose bumps pa si Jennie habang nagkukwento.

Sobrang laki kasi ng impact sa kanya ng ginawang pag-travel ni Liam ng mag-isa. She really didn't know that the boy was capable of doing that.

"What? Are you serious? Omg, how could an 11 year old boy pass through the staffs in the airport alone? What a smart boy. He must've been so determined to meet his dad"

"Probably but honestly I don't want me and Liam to mess up Lisa's life. Lisa is going to marry someone soon that is why I hesitated to introduce them to each other but you see my boy was faster than I thought. He was already with Lisa before I could even make up my mind."

"What do you mean? Lisa is engaged?" napakunot noo si Sorn sa sinabi ni Jennie.

"Yes"

"So you mean, there's nothing going on between the two of you?"

Tumango naman si Jennie bilang sagot.

"Oh, my ship sunk just like that" she mumbled.

"What?" tanong ni Jennie, hindi niya kasi narinig ng maayos ang sinabi ni Sorn.

"I said my cousin a big, big jerk!"

"She is"

They both laugh at what Jennie said. Ang pagpapahinga sana ni Jennie sa kwartong tutuluyan nila ni Liam ay hindi natuloy dahil nagchismisan nalang si Sorn. Kahit ano lang ang matopic nila ay pag-uusapan nila dahil madaldal si Sorn napapadaldal nalang din siya. Their topics were more on tungkol sa mga anak nila.

Nagkakasundo talaga sila kasi pareho na silang nanay. They both like talking about their children.

Dahil dun naging close agad silang dalawa. After almost an hour chitchatting nagpaalam na si Sorn na aalis na baka daw kasi kailangan siya sa labas. Pinagpahinga niya nalang si Jennie dahil alam niyang pagod ito sa biyahe.

Kanina pa nga sana ito nakapagpahinga kung hindi niya lang dinaldalan.

When Jennie was finally alone in the room, she decided to take a nap.

Samantalang nung papunta naman si Sorn sa sala kung san nandun ang mga tao sa bahay, napadaan siya sa kwarto ng lola ni Lisa at nakitang natutulog ang pinsan niya.

Nanggigil talaga siya kay Lisa dahil sa kwento ni Jennie. Kailangan ng pinsan niya na mapagsabihan dahil sa kagaguhan nito. Kaya ang ginawa niya pumasok siya sa kwarto at piningot ang tenga ng pinsan niya.

"Hmm Lisa! You're such a big jerk!" she said while twisting and pulling Lisa's ear.

"Aww! What is wrong with you cous!" Bulalas niya habang napapaangat ang katawan niya dahil sa sakit.

"You, how could you neglect your responsibility to your son and let Jennie raise him alone! You cruel bastard!" asik ni Sorn.

"How did you know??"

"Jennie slipped, she told me how much she suffered and that was because of you. How could you do that to an amazing girl??"

"I didn't know okay? Aw! Let me go Sorn it hurts. I'll tell you my side"

Binitawan naman ni Sorn ang namumula nang tenga ni Lisa. Nakahinga naman si Lisa ng maluwag dahil dun.

"Jeez, you didn't have to do that. So here's my side, I know I was freaking stupid that time. I was young back then and yeah reckless. I don't know I would get her pregnant. I just thought it was just a casual one night stand. I didn't mean for that to happen" she explained.

"And you didn't even bother to ask her name or for you to at least introduce yourself to her. Of course it was hard for her to find you when she didn't know anything about you. You couldn't take responsibility for what you did due to lack of information. That's what happen Lisa when you let your libido take over your body" pangaral niya sa pinsan niya.

"I know, I know, I was young then and freaking stupid but I can't do anything to undo all of it. It already happened and Liam is already here. We can't do anything about it"

"So what's your plan then? I heard you're marrying someone else?"

"Yes, I'm gonna marry Tzuyu soon and you could come to our wedding. I'm going to do my responsibility as a father to Liam. I will give him support and visit him often when they go back to Korea. I will try my best to be a good father to him"

"So that's your plan? You mean your first child is going to be a bastard? Don't you feel guilty? You're son was already bullied and called bastard when in fact he was still not and you just want it to be real? Gosh, Lisa are you even thinking?" patampal nalang si Sorn sa noo niya.

Mukhang maiistress yata siya dahil sa pinsan niyang ito.

"What do you want me to do? Cancel the wedding? No way cous, I won't let Tzuyu go anymore. She's gonna be my wife and besides my mom would also never agree to cancel the wedding" pagtanggi ni Lisa sa naiisip ni Sorn.

"Now that you're a parent. You should try not be selfish Lisa. You have to think about what's good for your son not just for yourself. And by the way, does your fiancé now about Liam already?"

"That's the problem, she still don't know and I don't know how to explain this to her. I'm afraid things might get messed up. If I'm going to tell Tzuyu about this, I want to tell it to her after the wedding"

"Are you freaking insane? Keeping this to your fiancé is not a good idea. She will be mad if you don't tell her and besides she deserves to know everything about you before she decides to tie the knot with you"

"But I don't want to ruin the wedding"

"You're still a jerk! Don't be coward you m*therf*cker. You made this shit of a problem, now you solve it."

"I'm trying" she sighed.

"Try harder."