Cuisinart Toasters - A wide variety of choice

Cuisinart 2-Slice Toaster

The most popular model of Cuisinart 2-Slice Toaster on the market, this has its reasons for being so popular. As well as offering an oven with great appealing features cosmetically, this also has the technology to boost. This model does everything and anything that you would expect from a toaster and more. One great feature is the products ability to be able to notify you when the food is cooked by using heat sensors. This type of technology is a great addition to many of the little plus points this oven has. A superb Cuisinart 2-Slice Toaster.

Cuisinart 4-Slice Toaster

This model of Cuisinart 4-Slice Toaster offers similar styling and performance to the above mentioned model. Many find the silver more appealing that the black, and these models is a great alternative for those looking for that sleek look. Holding capacity is smaller than the above mentions so is more suited for small family or personal use, this also includes cuisinart's heat sensor technology to determine when toasting has been done which is a great addition for this unit. 1800 watts power and 4 slice capacity this Cuisinart 4-Slice Toaster is worth considering.