chapter twelve

Dave

Dave

"Baby please don't try to kill your sisters boyfriend" Ariana said as we pulled up to the house, I purchased tickets for my sister and her bitch made nigga to come to Cali, I wanted to put my hands on that nigga so fucking bad but I was gon keep it cool for now. I got out the car and followed Ariana inside the house, Choppa was sitting on the couch with his gun on his lap while Aniya and her boyfriend sat across from him. Once Aniya saw me she got up slowly and put her hand on her stomach while waddling over to me, she reached up and I leaned down a little so she could kiss my cheek then she kissed Ariana's cheek.

"You don't know how to stand up and say hi nigga?" I asked her boyfriend and he stood up while walking over to me, Ariana slapped my arm and glared at me but I didn't care because that's disrespectful as fuck. I was about to tell Choppa to put a bullet in this nigga.

"What's good blood" He said and I chuckled while clenching my jaw, Aniya turned around towards him with wide eyes and she pushed him back while I took a step forward.

"Baby stop" Ariana said while stepping in front of me, Choppa stood up and put his gun to the back of that niggas head, he tensed up a little but stood his ground.

"Do I look like a blood to you nigga? Don't get yo ass kicked real shit" I said, I didn't have shit against bloods because some of my homies were bloods but this nigga knew I was a crip and that was hella disrespectful.

"Can y'all stop? You're stressing me the fuck out" Aniya said while pushing her boyfriend back and sitting down on the couch, I rubbed my face and Ariana turned around with her back towards me, Choppa put his gun down and sat back down while Aniya's boyfriend stood there looking stupid.

"What I tell your ass about fucking this nigga A? You know ion like that nigga, Pops don't like that nigga and Mama for sure doesn't like that nigga and you gon have a baby by him? Shittin' me?" I said while shaking my head as Aniya looked down at her stomach, her boyfriend sat down and rubbed her belly while staring at Choppa.

"Fuck you looking at pussy" He said and Ariana shook her head while turning towards me.

"Can you chill on her? Like for real Dave don't stress her the fuck out. Have this conversation with her when she has the baby" She said and I licked my bottom lip while looking down at her.

"Aight man, you staying in a hotel little nigga cause I don't trust you near my family and you're definitely not staying in the same house with my sister" I said and Aniya shot her head up while standing up.

"We're not staying here in general, I don't want your negative energy around me!" She said and I chuckled while walking to the door and opening it.