|Chapter 14: Never make it home|

Akitsuki waited for the h/c to leave and be out of sight before sighs and crouching down, her dark blue locks flowing down her shoulders. She looked at her hand, the one she caught y/n's wrist with. She frowned and glares at her hand before closing it into a fist and resting it near her lips.

"I'm sorry" she said quietly.

°~°~°~°~°

Akitsuki's POV

"Hurry up Karma! Or I'm gonna leave ya behind!" I yell out to the period head as I keep tying my shoes at the front porch.

"Alright alright you don't have to keep calling to me Chambers." He responded walking over tiredly and sitting down next to me getting his own shoes ready. I looked at him and sighed standing up, stretching my arms.

"You need to take this seriously, the entrance exams are just around the corner."

"Well it's not like we'll be here for long once your brother tells your mother or older sister about our situation and be able to find us a quirk to send us home." Karma said confidently as he smirks up at me. I admired the confidence he has upon my people however it doesn't stop me from talking back.

"And what if they don't find a quirk? What happens if a quirk like that doesn't exist? A quirk of just being able to teleport just a little is pretty rare, so what makes you think a quirk that can jump through world's or universes exist?" Karma stayed silent and stood up. I knew I crossed the line but held my ground. He stared at me with a frown across his face.

"Ya know you should trust your family more." He said facing me completely as he leaned in closer. "I heard that your sister can make quirks so shouldn't you think my chances are even higher?"

"I do, but she risks her well being for these kinds of things. Imagine what could happen to her if she tries something this big. I rather her stay as healthy as possible than risk her life it get you home" I explained and shoved passed him opening the door and started walking out. I knew I didn't have to shatter their last bit hope of getting home, but they need to see the bigger picture. And how it's now just them we have to worry about. "Come on let's get going already."

Karma POV

I stayed in place as she walked away. I knew this. I knew this was gonna be a possibility of me and Y/N staying here. But I didnt want to believe it. Never going home? Impossible. I had to be since Y/N and I don't belong here. We belong with class 3-E not with this nobody in this no where place with these good for nothing quirks.

If I had one then why doesn't Y/N have one? I rather be quirkless like her than be the only one of us two to have a quirk. The only reason these guys have been nice to me is because of this stupid quirk. I know the way they treat us is different heck they separated us to different rooms so we both dit have the same room! Now I can't even see her adorable face when she wakes up like I used to. They all treat me like I was one of them and keep their distance from Y/N. Apart from the little ones but that's totally different!

"Period head! Come on!" I snapped out of it and groaned in annoyance as I started walking out of the house closing the door after me. I walked slowly to annoy the dark blue hair in front of me. It work as I saw her brow twitch with each step. I smirked and walked slower chuckling a little as she stepped close so I can reach her faster.

After we got to side to side she glared but continued walking while I followed going slower than before to annoy her. This repeated until she got tired of me and grabbed my hand and started dragging me the whole way. I laughed at her annoyance and kept giving her a hard time. I can't do much since she will totally blow a fuse and ruin her cute little fa-

Wait why am I thinking that!?

I shook my head to try and get my thoughts straight.

You like Y/N! Don't think that way.

I scolded myself trying to think of Y/N to calm my nerves.

"Hey! Period head!" I was yanked hard and almost tripped as I looked up to her glaring violet eyes.

"What?" I exclaimed not knowing why she was mad at me.

"Are you stupid? You almost got ran over!! Pay attention or you'll be putting more stress on my family!" She said and kept walking. I sighed and followed.

"Why's this walk so long?" I mumbled to myself.

Published: July 28, 2021