|Chapter 4: Meeting Pomeranian|

"Well, like you already know im Y/N L/N and he's Karma Akabane." i said as i motioned the both of us. "And well, we were walking up the hill to go to class and-"

*BLAST*

"LUNA WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!?!?!" The next thing we know the door was turned into oblivion.

°~°~°~°~°
Y/N's POV

I just sat there and didnt have enough time to react as a piece of wood was coming right at me. Unfortunately the kids did and dove to the opposite side and Akihisa used a black and teal bubble around us while Akira used his own black and pink dust to grab all the pieces of wood.

"BAKUGO WHAT THE HE-"

"NOOOOOO!!! NOT ANOTHER DOOR!!!"Akira screamed as he dramatically fell to his knees. Once the smoke cleared i saw a male around mine and Karma's age with ash spiky blond hair and ruby eyes, reminding me of my devilish friend.

"The door... Thats the 3rd one this month. " Akihiko muttered as he dusted himself off and started walking out of the room as if nothing happened. Akira looked up at ash blond and stomped up to him. He looked up and stomped up to the boy,  now realizing all of us were protected by a black and red bubble. My eyes landed on Akihiko who now has black streak patterns near his eyes.

A/N: this is the best i found im sorry......〒_〒 just see them like when glass breaks or something

〒_〒 just see them like when glass breaks or something

I looked back to Akira and the ash blonde. They seem to be having a glare off as they both looked at eachother.

"What. The. Hell?" Akira said as a black and pink aurora surrounded him. Then he went ballistic "WE ALL KNOW YOUR WORRIED FOR LUNA BUT WHAT HELL BAKUGO KATSUKI?!?! YOU COULD HAVE HURT SOMEONE!!" the guy now known as Bakugo got an irk mark and went off as well.

"WELL SORRY AKIRA BUT HOW ELSE AM I SUPPOSED TO REACT?!?! ALL SHE SAID WAS THAT SOME RADOM EXTRAS WERE AT THE AGENCY!!!" Luna stormed up to the both of them and smacked them upside the head.

"Quiet you too! You're  scaring the kids!" she looked at Bakugo and sighed. "I told you it was nothing to worry about Katsuburu," she smiled at him and shook her head. She reached up to his hair and ruffled his hair. "But thanks for worrying for me!" The moment was interrupted by Akihisa.

"Ahem! Anyways, Bakugo,  you're paying for the door this time. " the said male grunted before shaking his head, causing Luna to take her hand off of the boy. "Alright so, L/N, Akabane, can you please continue your report." he said as his forest green eye glowed slightly. We both made eye contact and he broke it almost instantly after a second or two.

"Um,  well we were walking to school known as Kunugigaoka Junior high." He nodded and wrote notes down. "As we were walking up the hill were our class would be located, we heard cries." i said as Karma lifted his hand and started where i left off.

"When we got to the noises it was a little girl. We asked where her parents were and what not,  and next thing we know a light came and we were skydiving here." Akihisa made eye contact with Karma and nodded.

"Do you know where you are or what is going on?" we both shook our heads. "Well,  your in Musutafu Japan. Here and in the rest of the world we have abilities called quirks. Quirks generated a few generations ago. Anyways we all have quirks,  though 20% of the world is quirkless, people who dont have any abilities." he then pointed to his green eye which glowed all of a sudden. "Sorry if you didnt want to but, i used my quirk to see if some of the information you said was true." he gave a small apologetic smile. "From the looks of it you guys dont know it but you also have quirks." he stood up as me and Karma had gaping faces. "I'll let you process everything. You'll be able to stay with us since it didnt show anyone in your relative section or where you live. Oh and" he paused as we saw everyone already gone. "I trust you guys, so don't worry about us not believing you!" with that he closed the door.

Published: November 14,2019