two

after what seemed like days, we got to what she calls a house. to me, it looks like a rat's nest in a way..? they opened her trunk and dragged me out by my legs, and leaves me on the ground. (them legs were cooked medium rare)

after they finally stopped rummaging through her bag, they unlocked the door to the nest. there was this weirdo that she called 'juls' scrolling through something on their phone, and a guy she calls 'ayuki' looking for something in the cabinets. when they walks inside of this nest i can hear them screaming something along the lines of;

"IM HOME FUCKERIES"

i know, it was weird for me too. i heard that guy scream

"HELLO BITCH FUCK"

what kind of nickname is that? like seriously,, bitch fuck? anyways, the guy continued to scream;

"HAVE YOU SEEN ANYTHING OF MINE!? LIKE YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN, RIGHT?! RIGHT!!?"

"CHECK THE PANTRY" i heard the goat looking person thing scream as they were dumping a bag of strange powder into their mouth.

"OKAY" the man jumped off of the counter and ran into the pantry.

the goat person said something under their breath. it sounded something like "sucker" as they poured the rest of the power into the mouth.

what a mess.

maxxie came outside again after standing there for 30 minutes, and set me down next to juls.

"heyo"

"sup"

we said nothing else to each other. after a bit ayuki came outside of the pantry.

"i still ca- another child? seriously, maxxie?! we already have juls, and they're already enough to deal with!"

"hey!" juls yelled at ayuki, obviously offended.

ayuki quickly hushed juls, and pointed at me.

"he looks like absolute shit! where did you even get him from, the dumpster?!"

maxxie nodded slowly.

"thought so, this motherfucker looks like he got abused by his parents, physically bullied, got ran over 3 times, and has 5 broken bones. he smells like fucking rats raised him!"

he started walking towards me, and poked his finger into my forehead, sometimes waving it around.

"listen here dipshit, this is MY house. not yours, and anyone else's. this is MY family, not yours. how about you go back to that burning pile of garbage you call a home, and die in there with the rats, okay?"

he backed away, and started walking to the stairs.

"before i go, maxxie, you better have him out of here before i come back. for now, he's not allowed to speak a word. if i hear him talk, im throwing him back into the dumpster myself."

this is gonna be a long ride.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

besties omg this is like 428 words long </3