Robot cast part 3: Decepticons

Megatron (voiced by Frank Welker)

After the battle of Hong Kong, Megatron left Earth in his Cybertronian Jet mode where he arrived on Cybertron and met up with Shockwave whom of which he is shocked to see alive and well. Megatron is furious to learn that during his time being dead for the past 10 years Shockwave has been leading the Decepticons in his place, but Shockwave assures Megatron that he's been saving his seat waiting for his master's inevitable return. Megatron does end up making a pact with Shockwave to return to Earth and capture Optimus Prime and bring him to Cybertron, taking a detour to the planet Char to free six Decepticon prisoners from Garrus-9 penetentiary to accompany him to Earth to help him with this monumental task. because I made Nemesis Prime a separate character from Optimus in my AOE rewrite I had no choice but to drop the "evil Optimus Prime" storyline from this rewrite hence why instead it's Megatron who travels to Cybertron at the beginning of the film instead.

 because I made Nemesis Prime a separate character from Optimus in my AOE rewrite I had no choice but to drop the "evil Optimus Prime" storyline from this rewrite hence why instead it's Megatron who travels to Cybertron at the beginning of the fil...

Shockwave (voiced by Corey Burton)

Our replacement for Quintessa in this rewrite, as it turns out the Shockwave who died at the hands of Sentinel Prime in my Dark of the moon rewrite was just a clone the real Shockwave sent to Earth in place while he remained on Cybertron biding his time plotting the return of the Decepticons to strike back at the Autobots after the botched invasion of Earth 11 years ago. and he didn't have to try hard, as when Optimus launched the Allspark into space it landed on Cybertron where it ended up in the hands of Shockwave who used the mystical relic's power to rebuild their dead homeworld of Cybertron in his late master Megatron's image, however doing so ended up draining the Allspark of all its power. he also unearthed an ancient superweapon buried beneath the metal planet's surface, a mile-wide planet-killing laser cannon that draws power from the very core of Cybertron known as the Requiem blaster built by the primes thousands of years ago to kill Unicron, the devourer of worlds who resides in slumber within the Earth's core meaning that if Cybertron is to have a future, Earth must die. Shockwave is also able to pilot the planet of Cybertron from within the planet's core sending the metal planet on a colission course with Earth, meaning it is a race against time. oh and we also learn that Shockwave has a cannon arm because he lost his right arm to Grimlock. he still transforms into a purple Cybertronian tank.