that sinful act

*Kelly's P.O.V*

Oh dear god, please...save me

'Do NOT mention God infront of me! His name is a pain to thy earssssss.....' the devil, Yunho hissed, pressing my fragile neck against the the statue of christ with bloodthirsty eyes mocking convention.

'Le...let me go....I...can't...breathe....Le...Let me go...'

'Beg me!!!', my fragile neck was smothered in his hands, claws sinking even deeper into my delicate cape.

'Please...Let me go....Please...I beg of you...' I pleaded him in the depths of despair, repeatedly pounding hard against his solid arms with whatever that's left of me.

'Say please Yunho!'

'Please....Yunho...Please....'

By now, I was already going weak at my knees, my face turning green as blood halt its flow to my cheeks.

In a gratifying smirk, the devil finally freed my neck from his grip, arms snaking around my waist to break my fall.

'Even in a place like this, god is not here to save you, Kelly.Thus It only suggests one thing, he doesn't give a damn about you. So stop praying to him, stop asking him for favours.Why would you do that when you can have the easy way out? Submit to me, Kelly, give me your virginity, and I would promise you the man you want so much...'

'But I don't want to submit to you...Back then, I never knew what the consequences were for carrying out black magic to get what I want...I was ignorant! Now that i regret, please, go back to where you belong to...I don't want anything from you anymore...I just want you to leave me alone, and stop freaking me out like that!' I screamed at him with courage that was born out of desperation.

'It's too late Kelly. You've summonned me, and I will grant you your wish no matter what. So when the day comes, I will take or even rob you of your virginity, with or without your consent.',

Yunho slid his hand down my thighs, caressing them as he slipped his other hand up my skirt.

'Uh...uh....Yun...ho...'

'Go on, moan girl, moan all you want. Let me seduce you into the most beautiful sin you can ever imagine. I will use the most subversive means to sway the wicked of this world, to create satisfaction and unconstraint happiness for you, my girl. Moan girl, enjoy the unrestraint pleasure of this sinful act we're committing before the eyes of god!'

His fingers were now playing at my clit, holding up one of my legs while leaving me to balance on the other.

Eyes dilating, I couldn't believe the moans that freed themselves from my throat, shuddering with every touch his warm hands gave me.

'Yunho, stop...' I laid in his arms helpless, leaning against his sturdy chest as my knees finally gave me up.

vigorous stimulation of my clit was too much to take.

Lifting my other leg, he placed me onto the wooden platform before Christ's feet, parting my thighs then shoving my underwear aside before brushing his fingers between my pussy lips and down to my entrance.

With a smile of scorn upon his face and eyes slightly squinted, Yunho whispered into my ears suggestively,

'Han Kelly, you're already flooding down there, aey? You're so wet. Mmmmm....You like this don't you? Look at how good your body is responding to this sinful act, you're fated to sin more than you already did, Ga In. What is one more sin to you when you're already a sinner?'

And with that, the devil disappeared.

'You know you want him, you want Kim JaeJoong....So much'

The last of Yunho's voice echoed through the church halls, leaving me helpless and confused as i sat on the cold hard floor, covering my nakedness before Christ.

Oh god, what will become of me?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Yunho's P.O.V*

I settled into my throne, pondering about the reason behind the failure of my love curse on Kim JaeJoong.

It couldn't be...It cannot be....

'Master Yunho ah....' Boa sashayed towards me, grinding her pussy against my lap whilst she sat on it, hands pawing all over my chest like a wild cat on the loose.

'Get off, Boa. My scarce return here to hell is not to entertain you. And this is an order!'

'But Master Yunho, it's been so long since you've given me this...I want you so much...' Boa crushed her boobs against my chest, trailing soft wet kisses down my neck as her teasing tongue licked my cape passionately.

'Boa, get off, NOW!' She was now gazing into my eyes with those pathetically tearful ones.

'Boa Kwon, you know this doesn't work on me. I'm not anything near soft hearted or compassionate, alright. Now if you don't get off this instant, I'll punish you, Araso?' I clenched her arm roughly then drawing her off my body by force. Man was i getting bored of that impish little pixie.

I used to be so mesmerized by her beauty, also the reason why I stole her from heaven.

But now, it seems like I have lost interest in her, afterall, I've already seen all of her body, fucked her so many times that I lost count, so slowly, I'm beginning to realize that she's nothing but a sex toy to me.

Something that one fine day, I'd eventually grow tired off, and be sent off just like all the other sex toys I've had.

'Master Yunho' Another voice interrupted my trail of thoughts.

'FUCK YOU! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT, MAX CHANGMIN?!' I snapped in a fury passion.

'My lord, I'm sorry to disturb your rest, but I have something important to report.'

'Now out with your rubbish, then get lost.' I signaled for him to continue, keen brows knitting in a frenzy.

'My lord, the layer of barrier surrounding hell used to prevent intruders from coming in has been thinning drastically in the last month. My team and I had been investigating, and now we've found out who's behind it. He's a human being belonging to the descendants of devil slayers. To be

precise, he belongs to the Kim Clan, going against any forces of evil or bad..'

'Kim Clan? The clan that has been against me since hundreds of years ago?'

'Yes, Lord Yunho.' Changmin nodded.

'Kim...Jae...Joong...No wonder...no wonder my powers didn't work against him...' My soft sibilating soon turned into a chuckle that portends evil.

Slowly, an impish lopsided smile crawled upon my face, a smirk to be exact.

Can't use my powers? Hmm, then I'll have to think of some other ways then...

Hwang Kelly, you will never run away from me.

Never. Your virginity, is mine.

a/n: i really appreciate my two readers. specially Mikee :)) thank you for reading my story guys.