Adam Banks 2-Sleepover part 2(last part and includes smut)

While you guys were eating dinner you noticed something on your left thigh and saw it was Adams hand rubbing it.You get major butterflies when that happens.Adam then noticed that you saw him rubbing your thigh and you blushed and he smirked.So he put his index finger in your clit and started rubbing it.You tried to not moan but one accidentally slipped out but luckily his parents were two busy talking with Adam.Adam then shoved two more fingers in which made it even harder to eat.Adam then whispers into your ear.
Adam:Do you like this princess am I making you feel good😏.
Y/n: Ye-ss Adam
Adam: Thats not my name you know that.
He fingers you even harder to speak.
Y/n:Yes-ss dadddyy.
He then stops fingering you when you guys finished eating dinner and his parents cleaned the tables to go the kitchen and he takes out his fingers and licks all the cum and stares at you and whispers into your ear.

Adam:I told you I would get revenge.

Y/n:Not funny banks but don't worry this war isn't finished yet😉.
You said leaving the table leaving Adam all flustered.

Adam:😳😏
He then carries you into bed and you guys make out for a while and cuddle then go to sleep.

That's it for this scenarios.Leave me any requests thank you!