Adam banks 14-I wonder what they are-Part 3 to"What the fuck...🥺🙃".

You were 4 months and it was March.The team was happy that guys were pregnant.They actually wanted to throw your gender reveal party and baby shower so you and Adam agreed.You and Adam are 18 by the way and seniors about to graduate.

You were getting ready and you put on a flowy white dress and so did everyone else even the team.(By the way if you don't feel comfortable wearing a dress you could decide what you want to wear🙂).

You got to the ice rink with Adam and while putting on your skates Adam asks you...

Adam:Are you nervous

Y/n:yes but more excited

Adam:Same looks like the team is waiting for us let's go.

So the way you guys were going to find out the gender was that for the first two you would hit them in to the goal and the last two would be Adam.And in the puck would be the gender of the baby.

Connie:Ok ready Y/n!

Y/n:Yeah!

Charlie:Ok hit it!😆

By the way sorry but your parents and Adams parents were there.Along side the coach and the teams parents and girlfriends or boyfriends.

You hit the first puck and it comes out

💙💙💙💙!BLUE!💙💙💙💙

You and Adam hug each other while the people that are there hug you guys and cheer .

Then came the second puck,you hit and it comes out

💙💙💙💙!BLUE!💙💙💙💙

You guys were happy.Then came Adams turn.

He hits it and comes out

💙💙💙💙!BLUE!💙💙💙💙

You guys cheered and hugged again and then came the last one.Adam hits it and comes out

💖💖💖💖!PINK!💖💖💖💖

You guys cheered again and grouped hug.

Luis:So Y/n how does it feel to have 3 boys and 1 girl!

Y/n:I'm excited but also relieved I get at least 1 girl.I was afraid I was going to be the only girl!

Everybody laughs.

You guys spend time there for like 5 hours and then Adam decide to take you to your house cause you got tired.

Y/n:So Adam how do you feel?

Adam:I'm excited,We can put them four in hockey as well.Well actually if they want to but it would be cool if they do hockey !Im happy I get to have my babies with you.3 knight and shining armors and 1 princess who would always be protected by her 3 older brothers😂.

Y/n:Yepp haha when she is talking to a boy they would get very protective of her.
We need to start thinking of names and buying clothes now that we know the gender.

Adam:Yeah we do maybe in 2 week I can take you because next week we have practice.

Y/n:ok fine by me.Let's cuddle tho because I'm sleepy rn.

Adam:Hahaha ok.

You guys cuddled but then feel something move

Y/n:Adam give me your hand now!

Adam:What's wrong?!

You grab Adams hand to your stomach

Adam:Are they moving?!🥺

Y/n:Yes🥺

He then goes to your belly and starts talking to them in baby voice and hugs them and falls asleep like that you take a picture and then fall asleep too.

Hey guys can you please leave name suggestions thank you!

545 words.