⁰¹ ˛˛ A THERAPIST!? ゙

# CHAPTER ONE

# CHAPTER ONE

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU TALKED TO MY PARENTS!?"

A loud shout was heard throughout the well-decorated hallway, causing passersby to grow terrified by the voice, frightened to even pass by the principal's office.

An old grey-haired man sighed quietly to himself, his fingertips lightly grazing against his glasses that rested on the bridge of his nose as he stared up at the furious high schooler who stood in front of him with a burning passion within her e/c irises.

"Ms L/N, please refrain from raising your voice at me." He sternly muttered, his black hues staring back at her intensely, urging her to sit back down in her seat.

She clenched her fists before sitting back down, causing the chair to screech loudly as she stared up at the pictures on the wall that had the principal's face plastered in the picture frames.

"I simply told your parents about the troubles you have caused here. I understand you aren't in the right mind, so I figured meeting a therapist would help to solve your well-being." He stated, the word 'therapist' wavering in the girl's ears.

Her jaw fell slightly as her eyes shot back to the old man sitting against the leather brown chair, her brows knitting even closer as her skin creased.

"A therapist!?" She couldn't believe her ears. "Principal, as a matter of fact, I am doing perfectly fine!" Her lips sealed shut into a tight frown, crossing her arms against her chest.

His hands came up to his face as he tried his best to keep calm. Though it seemed almost impossible since the girl was stubborn. "Listen here, your parents have decided to send you to therapy and that's final! Now leave my office little girl."

Just as she was about to retort back, the old man slammed down a file against the wooden table, causing her to jump back in shock as he went through the file, acting as though she were never there in the first place.

Deciding to not waste her time, she turned on her heel and made her way to the door, slamming it shut just so he could hear her frustrations.

𖥔 ࣪ ˖ ᥫ᭡ ˖ ࣪ 𖥔

"So...how did it go?" A female with blonde hair questioned the girl, her fingertips stayed still on the girl's shoulder.

Another girl with raven hair walked beside the h/c haired girl, also questioning her frustration and the bitter look on her face. "Guess it didn't go well...?"

"That oldy pisses me off sometimes. The school rules are ridiculous enough, now this!?" Y/N seethed out with immense anger, gritting her teeth as her tongue clicked in annoyance.

Both her friends sighed, not too shocked by the complaints she was giving. They heard this almost every day from her.

"Now what did you do this time?" Shizuku questioned, her eyes boring daggers through her friend.

She grew silent for a moment, hesitant to speak up. "Look, I was just minding my own business on the rooftop, I wasn't doing anything bad!" She defended herself, hoping they wouldn't switch sides.

"You're an idiot." Her friend Mieko shook her head in disappointment, her eyes judging Y/N's every being. "You know they closed the rooftop and no one is allowed to go up there anymore!"

"Exactly! Why would you even go to the rooftop in the first place?" Shizuku questioned, one of her brows raised.

Realizing the silence she was in, she glanced at both of her friends that stood beside her, seeing that they were desperate for an answer to roll out from her tongue. She didn't know what to say, her mind falling blank as her lips trembled slightly in anticipation.

Both their eyes never left hers as they waited for a word to leave her lips.

"Ah! Let's just go home, my parents are gonna get worried!" She walked away from them, leaving them in the distance as she rushed out of the school gates.

"This girl..."

AUTHOR'S NOTEin the rewritten version, y/n is more stubborn and hot-headed than she was before and iwaizumi may come off as more of a pervert here

AUTHOR'S NOTE
in the rewritten version, y/n is more stubborn and hot-headed than she was before and iwaizumi may come off as more of a pervert here. hopefully you guys would like this version better :)