⁰⁶ ˛˛ CHILD'S PLAY. ゙

"LOOK AT ME WHEN IM TALKING."

Akari's icy voice echoed throughout the alleyway, her breath fanning against Y/N's cheek as she had the female trapped between her arms. An obvious scowl painted her face as her cheeks burned with rage.

Great. Now she wants a fight.

EARLIER...

"Akari!"

A silvery voice enunciated, his features shifting to a look of boredom as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Were you not listening?"

Akari broke out of her trance, her irises veering to be met with her father's strong gaze. The uneasy feeling unexpectedly succumbed to her body as everyone's interest had fixated on her.

"I — I am!" She stood up from her seat, the chair screeching against the floor as she clenched her fists.

Kuroo — the professor, decided to play around for a bit. His back hunched as his fingers rest against the cold table. His spontaneous hazel irises search throughout the book, a grin planting his face.

"Alright, then what is an ionic compound?"

Her lips fell agape as she stood speechless for a moment, her thoughts messily scattered and body growing nervous.

The class was suddenly filled with faint laughter from her classmates, their gazes shifting to her and their friends as they silently cracked up.

She began to grow embarrassed, her lips shaped into a pout as her eyebrows knitted against one another. Akari's eyes searched every one of her classmates before landing on Y/N, who was mischievously gawking at her. By the looks of it, Y/N seemed to enjoy this scenario.

Fuck you.

"Why not ask Y/N to answer it?" Her tone dripped with confidence as she hung her head up high.

From the corner of Akari's eyes, she could see how Y/N's face contorted to one of annoyance.

"I don't see why that's a problem." Professor Kuroo chuckled, bringing his attention to the girl he so desired. "Y/N, would you love to answer for Akari?"

Y/N shot a glare to Akari, the raven-haired girl sitting down as she congratulated herself.

"Of course." Y/N slowly stood up, closing her textbook as her face held no sort of emotion.

"The ionic compound is an ionic bond, that is a transfer of electrons between metal and non-metal, therefore forming ions."

The look of satisfaction on Akari's face changed to a furious one, her pretty fingernails digging against her flesh.

Kuroo's shoulders lifted from her words, his eyes slightly wide as a smile suddenly reached his features. "Why that's correct!"

The applause and compliments that Y/N earned, stroked her ego. Her scleras shifted to Akari who sat at the back, eyes burning holes through Y/N.

ᝰ.

"Are you still upset about it?" Y/N questioned, her tone with obvious boredom as she paid no mind to the girl in front of her.

"And do you think you could get away with it?"

She bit her pink glossy lips, an irritated groan left her lips as Y/N remained silent, not bothering to respond to her question.

"Listen," Akari's fingers grasped onto Y/N's chin, bringing her closer to her face. "Staying silent won't help you."

"Yeah, speak up a little." Her friend chimed in.

"Use your mouth since you have one."

Another one of her friends joined in, laughing silently to themselves as they reeked perfume.

Y/N stayed unbothered, her hands clenched and buried in her pockets. "I would, only if your wild dogs would shut up."

Akari's face dropped from her words, suddenly shocked by her response.

The pinkette's face suddenly grew red, anger bursting within. "Wh-- what did you just call us!?"

"A bitch." Y/N repeated.

"Oi--!" Akari's friend wanted to strangle Y/N, but her friend held her back. "Let me go!"

"Calm down Miya, she's just trying to get on your nerves!" The blondie spoke, trying to ease her friend as she struggled to keep her intact.

"Yeah, calm down pinky pie." Y/N yawned out.

"Excuse me!?"

"Miya — Miya! Calm down!" Akari left her hold on Y/N and held the pinkette's shoulders, hoping she'd come to stop from the scene she was causing.

"No! She needs a beating!" Miya screamed out, trying to escape from their hold. "Come here! Since you wanna start a fight so much!"

"Y'know — im just...gonna go--" Y/N awkwardly moved away from the trio and calmly walked out of the alleyway.

"NO! Come back here!" She wailed out, like a baby throwing a tantrum.

"Miya calm down! For the love of God, calm your tits down!" Akari smacked her on the head, her eyes animatedly burning at her.

ᝰ.

"That was it. Basically."

Iwaizumi sat there absolutely baffled, his mind still trying to process what the hell she just said.

"So uh, we still have some time left. What do we do?" Y/N queried, looking around the room.

"Oh. We could — do some stuff? Together?" He offered, though he seemed unsure if it was the right timing for that.

"You keep any board games? An ouija board perhaps?" She stood up, searching around for anything.

His scleras trailed to her, watching her every move. "Yeah, the top right cupboard." He pointed to one, still baffled by her story.

Y/N opened the cupboard, which wasn't too high for her as she found a few childish games in there. But one specific game caught her attention. She turned to face Iwaizumi, a sudden interest building up.

"Wanna play twister?"

THIS CHAPTER IS VERY UNPROFESSIONAL ⁉️⁉️🗣🗣

anyways did you guys missed me 😻⁉️💏💏 sorry for not updating <3 this chapter's rushed but i must feed you starving little children 😞😞 im in a silly goofy mood, and so is this chapter 🤞 NOW BAIBAI