Chapter 1

I had left a note to my family saying I was going to go on a dimension trip and that I would be gone for a while, but the travel watch broke and I remember being transported to Arimaine but instead of being on the safe ground I was stuck in a tree.

"No no no no no" I screamed as I stared down at the ground far below me, I could feel the evergreen pine sway slightly back and forth in the surprisingly slight breeze. Here I am, 20 feet above the ground. 

Before I could even think of something there was a crackle from the branch I was holding on too. I started to panic because well if you where me you might do the same thing and scream, loudly.

It snapped and which followed with me slamming into every single branch on my way down, I think I hit at least 50 branches before crashing into a pile of pinecones and pine needles below me, only to then be stabbed by thousands of tiny little points and minor back pain.

 I let out a tiny scream even though no one could possibly hear me, I mean I was in the middle of the woods and I didn't really have that much food and/or water in my bag, but I just didn't have the strength. Then suddenly I blackout.

(Now looking through the original draft the first chapter lasts 16 and a half pages so I'm going to section this stuff in separate chapters now since this would take a lot longer if I did, ok back to the story just wanting to clear that up)

I woke up with a sore feeling spreading and weaving throughout my body and muscles, but my head hurt the most. I noticed I was sitting in the back of a pickup truck it looks like I was in a research camp with tents set up and a few crates around me. I slowly struggled to sit up only to feel a stabbing pain in my lower back.

"NAH!" I yelled while curling up and shifting around in pain. I stopped after I accidently hit my head on the truck bed making me instantly sit up.

It was then I noticed that my elbows and knees had been bandaged up, my denim jacket was sitting next to me with my bag on top of it. I lifted  my bag, my jacket was lovingly neatly folded.

I suddenly noticed hearing a muffled conversation from one of the tents, followed with the  smell of cigarette smoke, and coffee.

I started to listen in on the conversation from where I was but I could only make out a few words, "something... something... town... research on missing people and creatures- " then I heard something about me I think but it was becoming more clearer. 

"Link, before we are able to finish the investigation we should inform Magnus about the human kid we found" said a female voice.

"Yeah and what will Magnus do about it, huh Ronniea" A older male voice responded.

"I'm going to go check on them okay?" a younger male voice replied.

"Okay like you go and Axe Face here can call it in" the lady which name is Ronniea jokingly replied.

"THAT HAPPENED ON DAMN TIME! ONE TIME DURING TRAINING! ENOUGH WITH THAT STUPID NAME!" I could hear the older man shout, It kind of shocked me how mad they sounded.

"Wait a minute, Link they don't mean..." I suddenly thought to myself as I say one on the tent openings shuffle. 

From the tent emerged a blonde hylian boy with a blue tunic and a gleaming sword on his back.

"No way" I wheezed under my breath, "There is no way that...".

He looked over my way and the expression of amazed shock washed over their face before shouting to the people in the tent, "SHE AWAKE, MORE IMPORTANTLY SHE'S ALIVE!"

(Okay there we go chapter 1 is done, don't know if anyone might read this but that was about maybe 650ish words)

(word count: 670) 

(edit: 710)

(8/19/21: man rereading this I can tell I didn't really stick in key parts to the story I'll have some in chapter 2)