• chapter 9 •

I opened my eyes and felt something around me I turned my head to see adrian holding me in his arms still asleep, I softly laughed and wrapped my arms around him resting and taking in this moment before I had to be up for breakfast with alya to tell her everything that happened. I felt Adrian start to move then looked at him and saw him open his eyes slowly. He noticed me awake ad I smiled at him " I'm sorry, I couldn't sleep last night" he said cuddling his face into my side " it's ok, i get it" I said caressing his arm as he held me "I love you" he said quietly "I know you won't say it back but I just need you to know" he said with his eyes open but not looking at me. " I need to get up for breakfast with alya I'm sorry" I said starting to sit up " it's ok I should get up anyways" he said finally letting go of me, I already missed the feeling of him holding me.

I was dressed and ready to go to breakfast "I'll see you later okay" I said smiling at him before I left, I walked over to Alya's dorm and she walked out and locked the door, "let's go!" She said excited. We went to a small cafe down the street to try their chocolate croissants.
"I can't believe he finally kissed you!" She said before taking a big bite of her croissant, " it was the best kiss I've ever had" I said sipping my latte.

After I caught up Alya on everything we decided to go back to my dorm to hang out in my room, I opened the door and Adrian wasn't out in the living room or kitchen so we walked down the hall and I saw adrian walk out of his room, he looked up and smiled at me "hey girls how was breakfast?" He said sweetly " well hello lover boy, it was good" alya said smirking.
Adrian laughed a little "so you talked about me" he said looking right at me and smirking, I tuners red and took alya's hand and dragged her to my room and shut the door "seriously" I said as I turned to her in my room " whaat, I just wanna see you all flustered, I think he likes it" she said laughing.

After a while alya left and went back to her dorm, I was in my room relaxing on my phone when Adrian walked in "hey princess" he said as he walked over to my bed and laid down beside me, I turned my phone off and turned towards him "hey" I said smiling at him as we were both laying down facing each other "hey" he said softly smiling at me, "I love you" I said not thinking about what I was saying, all of a sudden I felt his lips pressed against mine and his arm around me pulling me close to him, he pulled away and looked at me smiling from ear to ear "you said it" he said panting after the excitement and the kiss "because I love you, I'm sorry I didn't realize it before" I said cupping his face with my hands and kissing him again.