~ ρяσℓσgυє ~

Author's Note: This is my first story I hope you enjoy it. Please enjoy and be patient with my non-existent upload schedule. Love you my spicy sugar cubes. ヾ(•ω•')o

[TW: Mental Health, racism, violent imagery, mention of r*pe, mention of su*c*de, swearing ]

https://kidshelpline.com.au/ -Kids Helpline

https://www.lifeline.org.au/  -Lifeline

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere deep in the moist, luscious undergrove of a forest, lies an innocent, wooden cottage. A lodge of medium size, and dark mahogany tones, perfected with velvety accents. It appears to be a casual home, perhaps a simple holiday house for the warm summers that follow California's 'Tahoe National Forest' climates. From an outsider's perspective, it was quiet. still. demure. Little did outsiders know the pure evil that stood just below the surface. Stationed there was a murderer. A rapist. A master at psychological manipulation. 

Carson Mazipan.

A man who has been searched for, for years, but simply evaded all tracking and capture. Many had suffered both physical and mental abuse whilst in his clutches. He possessed an uncanny ability to force people to succumb to his mind games. He could lure young children, and adults alike, exploit them, and either kill them or set them free...traumatized. Those who were released had but one memory inscribed into their minds. Tapping. Over and over again...And as the tapping continued they had learned that it wasn't gonna stop until there were dead, or worse, sent back into the world severely scarred and having developed intense PTSD.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                    ~Past~

His motives remained unknown to the outside world, though there was a reason for hurting others. Revenge. As simple as that. Years ago, before Carson had begun his reign of terror over North-west California, he was a young, exuberant, and charismatic boy with hopes and dreams and a family to call his own. Happy and active in the community, until the fateful day, that he was snatched from the side of the road, on his way home, and thrust into the back of a white van all at the age of 8. From then on, for 6 years, he was raped, hit, and mentally tortured. Eventually, he managed to escape the clutches of this kidnapper, and make his way back home, to his parents, his sister, and puppy, Cosmo. 

What he found almost killed him. As he walked up to the porch of his suburban house. The welcome mat that he made for father's day one year wasn't there anymore. That was odd. But little did he know what awaited him in his house. He stuck his hand into the flower pot, pulling out a key. He opened the door and rushed into the kitchen. There he saw his parents and older sister playing with a baby boy. The boy had a name embroidered onto the shirt he was wearing.

Carson.

Had they even looked for him? No search party, for 6 years they couldn't find him?! That wasn't possible. "Now they have the audacity to replace him, with a baby boy with the same name?" he thought. That was low. He stumbled back. Something in his mind snapped. He walked straight into the kitchen towards a certain draw. If everything was where it had been when he was taken, this would be the draw. A gasp started him. It was his mother. He could feel the tension rising, as he heard a body moving towards him. A pair of arms just larger than his own wrapped around his torso. It was Sarah, Carson's older sister. 

"C-Carson...how-....when- did yo-" Her sentence was cut short when Carson drove a pairing knife through her torso. Her body now limp, as she fell to the ground. Lifeless. "SARAH" a female voice screamed. She ran to her body, holding it close to her and she cried. Carson panted heavily, his hands shook as he realised what he'd just done. He'd get arrested. He couldn't leave any witnesses. He walked over to his mother. Carson hadn't seen his father slip into the living room to hide baby Carson.

"Hello....mummy." he uttered "Did you have much fun without me?" She stumbled backwards as he approached her. His father steadily paced towards Carson. "Carson, son...drop the knife. Please. DROP THE BLOODY KNIFE CARSON" He shouted. Carson brushed a strand of auburn hair from his mothers face. "DON'T TOUCH MY WIFE." Carson pulled out a small knife, throwing it at full speed towards his father's neck. He fell to the ground. Blood spilled from his mouth. " I love you Clarisse" he whispered. "HOWARD" cried his mother. Tears flowed from her eyes, as she wept.

"Did you even look for me?" asked Carson, cleaning the blood from his knife, as he stared into the grey eyes of his mother. "We-" she started. A look of guilt stained her face. "No." She replied, sniffling.

Tears stung his eyes, as they threatened to escape. "Why?" he asked, his voice cracking. "I thought you loved me." He took a simple step towards his mother. She trembled in fear. "Darling, my baby boy...don't do this to me. I won't tell a soul." She whispered. Carson's eyes narrowed, his face laced with utter disgust. "I see you're not loyal to father, or Sarah." He smiled sweetly, his face quickly melting into a snarl. He ran his finger across the blade of the knife, a drop of blood flowing from the cut. 

He crouched down next to his mother, leaning close to her ear. "I suppose this is goodbye....mother." He whispered, impaling her in the chest. Her eyes widened as she fell limp, dropping to the floor. "Sorry mother." He uttered, "But it had to be this way." He watched as a final breath left her mouth. Standing up, Carson surveyed the kitchen area. Blood had stained the tiles, a deep maroon colour, from their original cream hue. 

After a bit of a cleanup, and the strategic placing of bodies, it was time to find that baby. Carson then checked cabinets, drawers, where he thought a baby would be hidden that still had access to air. Promptly there was a small wail coming from behind the sofa. "The sofa, why didn't I think of that?" He moved swiftly towards the plush sofa, proceeding to shift it forward. Laying there....defenceless was a small infant. Chubby cheeks, the whole baby package. He crouched down next to the child, the baby that had replaced him. "How can I kill you." Carson cooed. "You're so dainty and innocent." The baby giggled, playing with the drawstring of his hoodie. Carson got up, leaving the house, a baby brother and a possible comrade in hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                              ~Present~

A dim, cement room. Empty. Except for a single wooden chair in the centre of the room. A rusted light hung from the ceiling, casting a dim ray of light just above the chair. Ominous and dark metal chains hung from the roof, clanging as they tapped against each other. The sound, mind-shattering. Dried blood enveloped the floor, the smell absolutely revolting. There was a hallway connecting this room to another, a thick, iron door stood guard. The second room was the room of planning. A dark place, from which all of Mr Mazipan's murders and kidnappings were planned. There was a large corkboard hulled on the wall. The information on the board regularly changed, from person to person. This time, it had red string connecting pictures of a young girl with brunette hair around 15.

Blair Ellison. His next target. The plan was simple, kill her guardians and older sister, kidnap her, leave maybe a finger or 2 to stage that she too had also been murdered. Do whatever he wanted to her, show her how cruel the world is, and then leave her in the woods to die. Simple and easy.

Now it was just time to act.

( A/N- Thanks for reading the prologue of "A Captor's Love" I can not guarantee a release for the next chapter, cause of school and crying, the usual. I'll try to get it out soon enough for you guy's comfort. Don't forget to vote, and comment if you enjoyed this chapter.  )

Word Count: 1369

ѕтαу нαρρу му ℓιттℓє ѕυgαя ¢υвєѕ

ѕυgαяχ_ѕρι¢є ѕιgηιηg 域 ......тєℓєρσятιηg вα¢к тσ ∂χρяєѕѕιχη