ᵏᵃʳˡⁿᵃᵖ

Before we start I want to say something. A wonderful person inspired me to this idea <3 if u read this I love you <3 

Now a cute Karlnap One shot for your soul :D

Tᗯ'Տ: self harm, suicidal thoughst  
𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕟𝕥: 419

"I remember how it started. Karl texted me randomly. I texted back, it was a boring day. We started to talk more often. Everyday I fell more in love with him. Like guys look at him how couldn't I", I tell the chat Karl giggled.  "But I hated it. I hated to have somebody who believes in me who was proud of me. And sometimes I still do. I wanted to kill myself. But I didn't want him to be alone. So I didn't kill myself even I knew and still know ten ways to kill myself.", I keep telling. My boyfriend smiled sadly, the chat is shocked. I grab Karl's hand.  
"Hmmm how did it continued. Oh yes the meet up", Karl cuddles with me while I still tell his and my story to the chat. "I was nervous. Like really nervous. When I saw him. Fuck he was so pretty. his still is." Karl blushes and I'm smiling.  ""Nick!", he screamed and jumped in my arms. I was happy. The whole day was great and I was happy till I had to go home. I was sad again. I couldn't do it anymore I cried I don't know how long. He was the only reason I was alive. That evening I tried to kill myself.", I look at Karl, he glances sad. I hug him and kiss his head. The chat spams -awww-'s and -cute-. I'm smiling.
 Karl starts to speak: "His mom called me and told me what happens.I cried really long. I was really sad but also angry. Angry because I didn't see how bat he was. I visited everyday.I also cried everyday. I couldn't lose him. I stayed at his side the whole time. The last day he was in therapy he kissed me randomly. I kissed back. And that's how we started dating", he smiles sadly.
I kiss him softly. He is giggling. Fuck he's so cute. We where streaming  a little longer before we end it. He's staring at me. I smile and kiss him. He is kissing back. After we break the kiss I laugh quietly. "I love you", I say softly.

B̥ͦy̥ͦe̥ͦ I̥ͦ h̥ͦḁͦt̥ͦe̥ͦ t̥ͦh̥ͦi̥ͦs̥ͦ :/ S̥ͦe̥ͦe̥ͦ y̥ͦḁͦ
T̥ͦḁͦk̥ͦe̥ͦ c̥ͦḁͦr̥ͦe̥ͦ o̥ͦf̥ͦ y̥ͦo̥ͦu̥ͦr̥ͦe̥ͦs̥ͦe̥ͦl̥ͦf̥ͦ <3

❦︎𝐒𝐚𝐦