❝ 𝘿𝙊𝙉'𝙏 𝙈𝙊𝙑𝙀! ❞

You raised your hands as high as you could, as the ride swung you over and back and forth. "WHOOOO!" Different type of screams could be heard, others crying in fear while the rest sat back and enjoyed the ride, including you. You weren't afraid of heights in the slightest, so you were able to actually enjoy the ride- plus there was some kind of hard vest placed over you to prevent you from falling off.

At least it was enjoyable for the first few minutes, until you found yourself approaching the ground in a blink of an eye. The safety vests were released, causing the people to launch mid-air. Immediately, the screams of enjoyment turned to sounds of fear as most of you were falling.

"DON'T MOVE!"

A loud voice called out and at once all froze mid air, all except you.
Your eyes widened as you saw people floating in the air while you continued to fall, your limbs, your body completely helpless.

I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die.. how can everyone else float mid air like that and why can't I?

"DON'T MOVE-!"

A voice spoke out once again, sounding even more distressed as they demanded you to stop your movement like the rest, but you don't. You turn your head towards the voice to see a person holding a megaphone. Tears started forming in your eyes, as you shut them tightly, bracing yourself for the hard impact.

. . .

Your eyes were still shut tightly when you felt something soft and warm against your back. You lay there for a few seconds, confused. Soft? Wait, Am I in heaven now?!
Slowly you open your eyes to see someone looking down at you, they had a horrified expression on their face which slowly softened a little upon seeing you conscious.

"Sujiko Mentaiko?!"
The person asked, their gaze not leaving you. He was beautiful, with purple eyes and white hair, half his face was clothed though. Worry was also evident in his voice as he spoke but.. what the heck did he just say?

You slowly sit up, your arms slightly shaking- or actually, your entire body was. A little dizzy, you try to stand up on your feet but fail, you would have fallen face first if the white haired guy hadn't caught you. Your head snaps up to his purple eyes and you blush lightly. "Thank you." You said.

The boy nods, "Mentaiko?"

"What? I don't understand..?"

"Tuna tuna! Sujiko! tuna mayo, mentaiko... Okaka"

You tilt your head, confused. His eyes seemed to have a different message rather than what he's actually saying.. Onigri fillings?

"Um, are you hungry??"

He shakes his head as he answered "Okaka" then just looks down, as if he's given up trying to explain. You frown, "Hey.. I'm sorry." His head snaps up and shakes it quickly. "Okaka! Sujiko" you were surprised by his fast reaction, and then flash a warm smile. "You meant to say, 'it's not your fault' right?"

Purple eyes stare at you for a second, before he happily nodded. "Shake!"

"Ahem ahem-"
You turn around to see a bunch of people surrounding you, as they muttered things to each other and a panda too, standing behind you. Wait- A PANDA?!

You stare at him in awe, your eyes glimmering. It looked so fluffy and soft! Did I land on the panda?! Wait- actually, did it just cough?!

"Are you okay, young lady?" You heard as the panda's mouth moved.
THE PANDA CAN TALK!! You take a step back from the boy's hold and turn around.
"Yes, I am okay!" Replying, as you nodded your head quickly.

"Good, You landed safely on me." The panda said before turning his gaze to the person behind you, "Toge, we should lend Maki a hand with the others"

"Shake" you hear a soft voice behind you.

"There's no need to. I got the rest of the riders down, the ambulance will be taking them to the hospital now. No one got any serious injury, thankfully." A female with dark green hair walked forward as she adjusted her glasses, stopping in front of you.

"You're.. y/n, right? Gojo sent us to pick you up. I'm Maki"
She held her hand out, and you shook it twice- not gripping hard enough, you weren't used to hand shakes. "Oh, yes I am. It's nice to meet you, Maki-san!"

You shift your gaze to Panda and then to the white haired boy quickly before looking back at Maki. "Are they with you too?"

"Yes, I see you've already met the others. This is panda, he's a panda and the other one is Toge Inumaki, a cursed speech user." She spoke as she gestured a hand to the two of them.

"From the Inumaki clan?! Ohh! So that's why everyone froze! I had a feeling." You said understanding why now, as you turned your head to the boy. "Shake!" he said giving a thumbs up.

"It's nice to meet you too, Toge-kun, Panda-kun!" You waved a hand at them, smiling. "Thank you for saving me too, by the way." You added.

Maki then narrows her eyes at you, "That reminds me, you didn't obey to Toge's command. Is that your power?"

You flinch a bit, waving your hands "Huh? Yeah, no I didn't- but power? I don't know."
"I think Y/n can't be affected by Toge's speech" Panda spoke once more, "Yeah, thanks for stating the obvious, but we still aren't entirely sure." Maki replied.

"Hmm.. why don't we try it again? Only if it isn't much trouble for Toge-kun ofcourse." You suggested to them, as the three of you turned your head towards Toge.

Toge's eyes were cautious, as he hesitantly walked toward you, dividing the cloth covering his face. "You can just order simple things, Toge." Says the green haired female, and the boy just nods.

His purple orbs were carefully set on you, how beautiful.. but you scold yourself quietly and brace yourself. You weren't really nervous about it though, Toge seemed worse.

"Don't move."

You walk in place, as the rest who heard his command obeyed, which was Maki and Panda. They stood frozen as you made small movements, showing that his cursed words had no effect on you, and you beamed. "I can still move!"

Shock was plastered across Toge's face, even though he's already witnessed that you weren't affected the first time. His other comrades weren't ask shocked, Maki had a grin on her face a few seconds after they were under Toge's command while Panda had a smile.

"Well there you have it. Toge finally has someone he can talk to normally"
Says Panda, and you were happy it was you. It must've been hard to have such limited vocabulary- not being able to speak out jokes, or your thoughts as easily and freely.

You take a step closer to the white haired boy in-front of you, as you hold out a hand.
"Y/n l/n! I hope we can get along, Toge Inumaki-kun!"

You gave a soft smile, as he just stared at your hand for a second before shaking it. Seems that he's still in awe, your smile widens as his soft hands shook yours.

"S- shake!"

- To Be Continued -

This honestly felt like a plot used for a series- ( atleast for me ) and I was about to quit it half way, but I thought it'd be a waste to since I've already started. I hope you all enjoyed! There will be a part two for this. Comments, criticism and suggestions are always welcome.