Please dont let go

Chapter ten:

Pale fingers combed my bangs out of my face. The nails were painted a violet color, it was easy to track them when they moved against my turquoise hair. My head was rested against the woman's Chest, as she was humming to calm me, I could hear the faint rumbles coming from inside her body. It soothed me, making me calm for the first Time in a while. Movement to my right side had caught my attention. The young albino, with flashy red eyes had sat down on the edge of his bed. He sighed, gripping a bottle of water tightly.

"Dell, who was at the door?"

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. "It was Luka, Len, and Rin. They heard Miku scream...." He paused, thinking over on what he was going to say. "I told them she had a nightmare."

Haku had sighed, resting her head on top of mine. She was lost in thought, or even tired. She had stayed there with her head perched on me. One of the palm's of her hands had rubbed my back, in slow circles. I was relaxed.

"Say... Miku, why did you scream?" She finally asked me. Stopping everything, to look at me. Looking down at my lap, I didn't know what to say. 'I'm losing my mind?' I couldn't say that, it wasn't true.... Was it? Shaking my head, I made up a lie.

"I'm kind of afraid of the dark, and i thought something move and I got scared, sorry." I surprised myself with what I said. It wasn't a complete lie, but it wasn't the whole truth. either way, they believed it.

"Alright, it's ok Miku." Haku had smiled. She had combed her fingers through my hair once again. Dell, who sat across from us, he had sighed and leaned back on his bed. Soon fall asleep. "Miku, why don't you sleep with me tonight?"

I thought it over for a moment. "Haku, thank you for the offer... But I should grow up and face my fears." I had slipped off her lap. The albino had smiled softly, and nodded.

"Alright Miku, but remember, you don't have to face them all by yourself." After her words of wisdom, she had turned over in her bed. Shifting the blackets to comfort her.

× × × × ×

Hello there followers/readers.

I'm really sorry for not updating and stuff. I'm not ending this book anytime soon, so no worries.

I've just been really depressed lately and in a tough spot in life. You get me?

So yea, thank you for understanding.

Love you all. ~kittycosplayer