Leave

Chapter fourteen:

I had slipped off the metal table, landing on the ground. My legs couldn't hold my weight, they were weak. Sharp stinging feeling had traveled up my legs. "Ugh I hate the pin and needles feeling.." I sighed, making faces full of pain. Groaning in pain, I managed to stand, leaning against the table. My long turquoise hair draped down over my shoulders, glowing under a dim light. It made me look like I was glowing. I would have thought I was beautiful, if I wasn't in the situation I was in now.

"Where to I get out of this death trap," I half whispered, not letting my voice bounce off the walls. Glancing from left to right, I couldn't see past the small dim light. Wires, in all colors and sizes had covered the floor. My bare feet had shifted a few cords under my weight, allowing me to feel the cold marble floor. "What's the point of a nice floor if your going to ruin it.." I mumbled.

'Shut up and get moving' Zatsune had hissed. Rolling my eyes, I let out a soft sigh and did what I was told.

Trying to step over wires without tripping was hard. They were tangled, twisted, and bundled together. Losing my footing a few times, to only look back and see that I've only move a foot from where I started. I'm going no where.

"Zatsune this is hopeless..." I muttered is despite. I heard her sigh and curse. I ignored her and forgot more against the rubbish on the ground. Soon I was getting somewhere.

'Miku I might know a better way to get out.."

"Of course you now speak up," I grumbled.

~~Authors notes~~~

Hello their my kohai's!!

I'm soooo sorry for taking freaking forever. Like I wish I could hug you all and say it in person how sorry I am.

I've been busy with band, school, and just life. I'm glad I'm finally able to update and tell you all what's up.

Currently I'm sick, laying in bed and happy to update. I promise to update more and whenever I can. also sorry this update was small, but it's what I can do for right now with my brain all dumb (lol).

Love you all~

Xoxox -kitty