♪┆『Chapter 8.』

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ᶜᵘʳʳᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᵖˡᵃʸⁱⁿᵍ

𝘈𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘯𝘢 𝘎𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦 - 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘉𝘪𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘠𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵

◁ II ▷

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Traveling by train can be extremely boring, however, (y/n) was lucky to say she could fall asleep easily during most of the time. The girl, her riolu and her gallade have been travelling for nearly 10 hours and slept at least 7 of them.

She was awake at the moment, admiring the view as she stroked her sleeping partners' heads gently. Her mind travelled between multiple topics that kept her distracted, yet slightly overwhelmed. She was naturally an overthinker, yet there were just too many things happening at the same time.

Firstly, she was worried sick because of her father, as well as her pinkish-haired friend. Even though she wasn't close with Isao, she held a soft spot for him, as he was one of her caretakers, whether she liked it or not.

With Koharu was a different story. The girl was the first friend she managed to get in a few years. The two always supported and reassured each other, helping each other when needed. Their bond was strong, but lately the (e/c)-eyed girl noticed her friend seemed to be distancing herself.

She sighed softly, wondering if she did something wrong but... nothing really came to mind. She just hoped the boys would manage to cheer her up somehow. Even though Gou seemed clueless about it, Satoshi seemed determined to bring back her usual self again, which reassured (y/n) a little bit.

Looking down at her chest, her eyes were met with her cherished necklace. The ornament seemed old, very old, and she wondered how it was connected to the diary that Magnolia-sensei let her borrow.

Being someone who believes that things always happen for a reason, the girl wondered why that old-looking necklace ended up in her hands in the first place, not only that but the coincidence of finding a diary of someone who probably wore that same piece of jewelry.

Another mystery was definitely the odd handwriting, and the fact that she had seen it before in her dream. Speaking of that, the previous night, the one before her departure, (y/n) had another dream with the same two people.

The girl's mind was now focused on that. She remembered opening her eyes and, just like the first dream, she wasn't in control of her own movements, and seemed to be in the position of the olive green-eyed woman from her dreams.