Prologue

Keywords

(H/C)-Hair Colour

(F/C)-Favorite Colour

*~*~*

    A window opens on its own under a midnight sky. There was no wind, no one opening the window. Nothing. It just opened on its own.

    As soon as the window opened, two rag dolls fly through the window underneath the night sky. They seem old, but they aren't torn or dirty. They resembled two girls. One with pigtails & pink clothing & one with wavy hair & blue clothing. But who were these two girls? & what was the purpose? Then suddenly, two hands grabbed the dolls.

    Those hands were somewhat like Edward's. Only, instead of scissors for hands, it was needles for hands. The person who had needle hands was known to be the Beldam. As soon as she grabbed those dolls. She placed them on a desk.

    The Beldam picked up the first doll, which was the one with pigtails, & began to cut off the dress. Then she pulled on the pigtails of the doll & tore them off swiftly. Not a single tear on the doll. After that, she used a tool to cut the stitches of the button eyes. Not long after, she opened the doll's mouth & took out some stuffing. Which appeared to be dirty after all those years.

    The doll was turned inside out & instead of filling it with stuffing, she filled it with sawdust. The doll was placed on the table as the Beldam began to work. She made facial features, punched blue yarn into the head, sewed a yellow coat with a sewing machine, & some other clothing for the doll. Within minutes, the doll looked brand new like it was fresh out of a box.

    The doll resembled a blue-haired girl with small freckles & a yellow raincoat. She seemed like an explorer. Someone optimistic & ready for adventure.

    The Beldam put the doll on the side as she grabbed the second one. She did the same thing, but instead, she punched in a different colour yarn that resembled (H/C) hair and sewed a (F/C) sweater.

    The doll resembled a (H/C) haired girl with a small scar underneath her right eye & a (F/C) sweater. She seemed like a bookworm. Someone pessimistic & rather spend some time where she isn't around a lot of people.

    After she finished with her work, the Beldam picked up the two dolls & sets them free. They flew in the air as the window shuts itself. The dolls flew through the night sky, waiting to find their new owners. After all, they seem like pretty dolls.

Are They?