Chapter 1

Origin
Pt. 1

Artemisia lived in the very outskirts of Asgard.

Born from her mother Alena who was an Asgardian and her father Salvador who was from Mexico on Earth.

The young couple met when Alena went on a mission for Frigga to bring back some type of rock and met Salvador who was distributing the rock. Bewildered by one another's beauty both begin to see each other as time goes on, Alena would go down to earth every month just to spend 3 entire days with Salvador and one of those days he proposes to Alena and leaves his world behind to be with the woman he was madly in love with. Happy with just being together they move from the busy area in Asgard to live a simple easy life in the country where there they find out they are pregnant with twins.

During this time Alena starts to realize how powerful she has become during her pregnancy.

So she went to confide in her old friend Frigga.

Knowing Frigga had two 6 year old sons recently Alena ask for advice or even a reading to see if what is happening to her, is normal.

"Welcome Alena it's so nice to see you!," Frigga called as Alena stepped into the palace walls and is engulfed in a tight embrace.

"My Queen," Alena bowed.

"Oh please stop with the honorifics, we are sisters," Frigga smiled down at Alena and helped the young girl to stand up.

"My how long has it been? 6 years? Since you've moved to the outskirts, we barely had time to catch up or visit one another," Frigga sighed.

"I'm sorry Salvador and I have been so caught up with one another we barely paid attention to anything else," Alena smiled.

"Well you both are quite fond with one another, how is your work going along, with making an easier way to pass over to earth?"

"Not as easy as I thought, I finished one idea, but there are to many holes that can lead to dangerous outcomes,"Alena rubbed her head softly "and ever since I've become with children Salvador doesn't want me to stress over such things and just to focus on staying healthy for our children."

"Understandable I heard you have twins," Frigga clapped happily.

Alena looks down at her 8 month belly and rubs it softly and smiles "ah yes these two children are really killing with how much power they are taking and giving to me," she laughed.

"Oh! That's why I have come today, I wanted to ask if you can give me some tips or a reading if you can for my children. They are quite more powerful than what I've heard for a regular pregnancy."

Frigga nods "ah yes let's head outside to my garden and see what I can help you with."

"Thank you," Alena smiled.

As they both talk with one another walking to Frigga's garden Alena felt a small pain on her stomach and looks down to see two children on the floor.

"Boys! Oh my are you okay Alena?," Frigga grabbed Alena's hand worried.

"I'm alright, are you boys okay?," Alena smiled down at them as they both nod.

"Get up and introduce yourselves to one of my old sisters in arms," Frigga rushed them.

"Hello I'm Loki Odinson," the young boy with black hair spoke.

"And I'm Thor Odinson, shes our mother," the blonde one smiled as he pointed to Frigga.

"Ah, your majesty's," Alena began to bow before Loki stopped her.