Chapter 9

⚠Warning⚠

some Cringe😬
*~*~*~*~*~*~
(F/I/C/F)
*
*
*
~Time Skip~Ten Minutes Before School Ends~3rd Persons POV~

"Hey (Y/N)." Selever said, resting his head on the desk. "What?" (Y/N) asked as she writes down notes of her lecture in her notebook. "Wanna go get Ice Cream after lecture's done? My treat." Selever said, Catching the (H/C) haired girl's attention.

(Y/N) then stoped writing and turned to selever. "For real? If so then yes!" (Y/N) said with a hint of excitement in her voice. "Yes, For real. Now pleaseeeeee don't Ignore or be moody with meeeee." Selever said, dragging the 'E'.

(Y/N) just Smiled and rolled her eyes. "Ok ok. I'll try my best not to be a bitch to you." You said, still smiling. "Scoreeeee."Selever whispered to himself.

The bell then rang, indicating that lectures are done for the day. "Alright.. Class dismissed." Their professor said with a 'I don't give a shit' tone.

You started to put you're notebook, pens, and binders into your book bag and grabbed Selever's arm (after he's done putting his stuff in his book bag of course) and dragged him outside both of you're classroom.

"TO THE ICE CREAM PARLOUR WE GO!" You yell but not too loud for everyone to hear. Selever just chuckled at you while he lets you drag him around. "Slow down sweet cheeks. Its not like the ice creams going to run away." Selever said, still chuckling. "No. What if they ran out of ice cream?" (Y/N) asked still dragging Selever.

"Pfft. Then we'll just go to the store to buy sone Ice Cream." "Oop. Your right." You said, letting go of Selever's arm and started walking along his side.

~Mini Time Skip~ At The Ice Cream Parlour~

You're eyes sparkled, as you look down at the different flavours of Ice Cream. "Hello! Welcome to twisties. What can I get the two of you?" The cashier asked. "What do you want (Y/N)?" Selever asked, Turning to you. "I'd like (F/I/C/F)." You said smiling at Selever.

Selever just smiled back and turned to the cashier. "We would like one Strawberry and a (F/I/C/F) please." "Alright. That'll be. $7 with a lovers discount." The cashier said, making the two of you blush.

"Oh. Sorry. Are you two not dating?" The cashier apologized/asked. "No need to be sorry. The two of us are in fact dating." Selever said, as he handed the money to the cashier.

The cashier then handed the two of you your ice cream. You were so flustered that you needed time to process what had happened and The two of you walked out of the ice cream parlour and went to the park.

"What the actual Fuck Selever?" You asked him still blushing. "Ey. Don't get mad at me. There's no way in Hell that I would pass a discount." "...Fair point and well, I couldn't complain anyways since its you're money." You said, looking at another direction while you scratch the back of you're head.

The two of you walked around the park talking about random stuffs while eating you're ice creams like what are you guys favourite colour and food. The both of you eventually got tired of walking so the both of you sat on one of the benches in the park.

"So Selever. Do you have any siblings?" You asked selever. "Why yes of course. I have a little sister named Rasazy. She's three years younger than me. Look, this is her when she was fourteen Years old." Selever said as he Pulls out his phone and showed you his sister when she was Fourteen years old.

" Selever said as he Pulls out his phone and showed you his sister when she was Fourteen years old

"Woahh, She looks just like you but a girl and chill." "Hey! I'm chill too ya know!" Selever said as he pouts. "Yes I know your chill. But like she looks more chill and sassy than you are." You said smiling. "Whatever." He said, rolling his eyes.

You giggled a little. until you're phone buzzed, Indicating hat you have a message. You look at the I.D. and saw that louis had texted you. Saying that you were in trouble. You just ignored his text and left him on read.

You turned off your phone and sighed. "Who was that?" "No one important." You said, smiling. "Whatever you say (Y/N)."selever Said, as he playfully rolled his eyes.

The both of you decided to head back at you guys shared dorm and either watch a movie or play video games.

~Mini Time Skip~ At The Dorms~

The two of you went inside you're both shared dorm and took off your shoes and placed them on the shoe rack.

The two of you decided to walk on the living room to watch a movie on Netflix. To your surprise, Grey was in the couch, playing with his phone.

"Where have you guys gone off to? Making out at the park?" Greg said, trying to tease both you and selever. "F.Y.I. Grey, Me and Selever went to the ice cream parlour. After we got our ice cream, we went to the park and talked to each other. And we didn't kiss. Dumbass." You explained yourself. "Rigghhtttt. Whatever." Grey said still on his phone.

"I'll just.. Make some popcorn." Selever said as he left the living room and onto the kitchen to make some popcorn. "And I'll be in my room. If anyone needs me." Grey said, living you in the living room.

You opened the T.V. and opened Netflix. You looked for a movie to watch with Selever. "Eyy. The popcorns just popping in the bag so. Yeahhhh." Selever said nonchalantly.

You picked 'Stranger Things.' A few moments later, Selever went out and took two bowls with popcorn in it. The both of you sat on the couch and watched the series.

The two of you ended up sleeping on the couch together. Your head was leaning on Selever's left shoulder and his head rested on your head.

 Your head was leaning on Selever's left shoulder and his head rested on your head

*
*
*
1003 words

Cliffhanger again. Sorry.
Ello peeps! I will post chapter Ten later. I just don't know what time lol. Btw this book will be on hold after maybe chapter ten Because my mom got into an accident and I need to focus on my grades. Sooooo yeahhhhh. Bye love ya peeps.

                           ~Author-Chan🦊🦊🦊