Prologue

|♡|

The sounds of the waves crashing on the sand creating seafoam, and the frequent chirping of the seagulls.

The salty wind blew frequently and caused white linen curtains to blow back and forth and inside the beach house was a commotion.

"I'm just saying, maybe going on this vacation would be the best for you!"

"What if its not?!"

"What do you mean, what if its not?! Look around! Theres so much to offer! The beach, this beautiful house, and lovely shops in town!"

"Well, I won't have a good time!" Said the black haired figure stubbornly as he dropped his suitcase storming upstairs.

"Freddie!"

SLAM!

Turning to his friend who said, " Let him be Roger,"

Roger sighed running a hand through his hair said, " I mean- what's there to hate about this place? Its amazing here! Why do you think he's so mad John? You should know, you two are practically joined at the hip,"

John shrugged said, " God knows. But I  don't. Except on the boat ride. He kept mumbling to himself while giving all of us nasty face expressions. I mean- you did set him up on this without telling him! I totally see why he's mad at you! "

The tallest one with long curls that framed his face piped in asking, " Why not go talk to him?"

Roger stared at John said, " Yeah. What Brian said."

John said, " Wha- Oh fine."

He said, " But you two owe me. " While he walked upstairs heading towards Freddie's room.

                             |♡|

"Freddie?"

"I told you to leave me alone Roger!"

John smiled perched on the end of his bed said, " Its me. Roger's downstairs."

Freddie sat up said, " Oh- Sorry. What's up?"

John said, " Its fine. And uhm- why're you so upset exactly? It's super nice here!"

Freddie flopped over said, " Oh. That's what your here to talk to me about."

John said, " Everybody wants to know why. But still. What's the matter with you?"

Freddie sat up said, " Its just- I'm homesick okay?! I didn't plan to come here, I didn't choose to come here! I just wanted to stay home and make more music! That's it! Not this whole...  vacation getaway."

He grumbled standing up facing the window, his arms crossed.

John said, " Oh. Baby-" He stood placed his arms around his waist rubbing his hands up and down his stomach said, " I'm sorry, I didn't know you felt that way. Is there anything I can do?"

Freddie sighed turned around facing him asked, " Can everyone just- leave me alone today? It'll take me a minute to adjust... To the strange atmosphere."