Waking up

It was 9am, and shuichi was scrolling through tiktok in boredom. He let out a calm yawn as he stretched his arms above his head and tucked his dark blue hair away from his face. Meanwhile Kokichi was still peacefully sleeping, with the baby blue covers engulfing his small figure so the only thing you can see is his head poking out. Shuichi looked over to him, wondering how Kokichi is still drifting away, as he's normally the one to jump on shuichis bed and wake him up with his childish self. All the sudden, Shuichis black earphones broke and juice world was blasting throughout the whole entire house. "Oh god!" Shuichi let out a scared squeal as he quickly turned the music off. He looked over to Kokichi who was sitting up astonished staring at him.
"What was that Shuichi? It scared the hell out of me" he said still in shock from the sudden noise.
"Oh my earphones broke, I'm sorry."
Shuichi stood up and plugged his phone in as he took a deep breath. He turned back around to Kokichi which was already playing Roblox on his phone.
"Hey Shuichi? Wanna play zombie attack with me?" Kokichi said with his casual grin.
Shuichi had no time to play these childish games Kokichi rambles on about all the time. He would hate for his reputation to be ruined over that.
"Roblox is for kids, ouma. I don't want to be seen by even you playing this stuff.."
Kokichis grin turned into a frown as he started playing with his soft hair.
"Pretty please?" He said, his voice trembling at the verge of tears. Shuichi somehow felt guilty but at the same time he just can't.
"If we do we'll be late for breakfast"
Kokichi stood up in disappointment, turning off his game and then turning to Shuichi.
"Can we go to the beach? It's a nice day so why not."
Shuichi looked outside the window only to see the warm sun shining on his face. It was the most comfort he has gotten in a long time, even more then the amount of comfort Kokichi gives him. "Yeah sure!"
Kokichi jumped up in excitement and got his purple sparkly bag out. He started packing his things already and he was beaming. His amethyst eyes lit up while Shuichi watched him wondering how someone the same age as him could act like a child. Shuichi started packing his things too as there's no point of sitting and doing nothing, so he started to calmly shove things in his bag. When the two were finished Shuichi looked up at Kokichi and scratched the back of his head "maybe we could put our swimming clothes under our actual clothes so we don't have to go change at the beach?
"Alrighty then!" Kokichi happily answered taking his bag to the bathroom. To be honest. Shuichi can admit he was very excited to spend time with his boyfriend, even if it doesn't show.