September 19th 1979

As Hermione granger flipped though the pages for the leather bound journal a date caught her eye."September 19th 1979" this caught her attention because it was her birthday, why did Dumbledore have her birthday in here Hermione decided to read it and find out.

"I can't believe these people are so stupid, I mean like off course we didn't have to take the baby as it didn't pose a threat but Tom doesn't disserve happiness. He is to smart and doesn't follow me blindly like the others do it no big deal now with the image I have painted him in no one will think to believe a word he says,

other than his followers but it's no big deal I can handle it with my public image still intact. Anyway back to the kid I mean like Tom and his followers won't even think to look for her in the muggle world and just in case they do I put a glamour charm on her so they won't recognize her. I even changed her name so they can't tell that way either, Athena Elein Belle Riddle, is now Hermione Jean Granger."

Hermione could not believe it Dumbledore had stolen her as an infant from her birth parents,and changed her name. Hermione's head was pounding as she processed this, she knew she needed to talk to someone but wasn't sure who she could trust any more.

(I wanted to do something with a meaning for Hermione's birth name
So I will be explaining it here. Athena is the Greek goddess of wisdom and war in Greek mythology. Elein mean "bright as a torch" I just found that fitting for how I want to evolve her in this story. Belle means beautiful and is of french origins, And of course riddle is her birth father's last name."