"𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!?"

Steph's POV;
I had been staring at the ceiling for a good hour and a half when i heard a nock at apartment my door, great i thoughts to myself. I got up not really wanting to talk to whoever was behind the door I opened the door and was relieved to see it was just my big bro. 

"oh- hey bean!"   I had always called him that after he told me his in game name was "Ranboo" it just kinda stuck. 

"hey Steph-  so uh have you seen twitter lately?" He asked while going to sit on one of the stool by the counter.

"uh no why?" I told him while drinking my water bottle. 

"wellll i may or mayy have not leaked that we are related-" He said but with each word he got quieter and quieter, i almost couldn't hear that last part.

"Pardon?.."  I said turning all my attention on him.

"listen- i'm sorry it was kind of an accident! someone asked if i had sibling and i was gonna say no but tubbo "reminded" me i had a sister.."  Ranboo had said emphasizing the "was" and air quoting "reminded".

"oh..then what now?"  I said looking straight into his eyes, i really didn't know what to do in this situation. I mean what can you do?

"i'm..not really sure- we can ask philza or wilbur?" He asked. I knew who phil was, he's like all of our dad's, but i haven't talked to wilbur.

"uhh...sure..?" 

The next thing i knew he was already calling up Phil- how'd he do it so fast?? I dunno..

"Her mert" Ah yes, the iconic "hey mate" phil always does-  it cracks me up sometimes.

"uh hey phil did you see twitter?"  Ranboo immediately asked the man on the phone.

"uh no i'm actually streaming rn do ya need something?" Phil replied sounding sorta confused.

"mm no no it's okay phil we'll just go ask will" Ranboo stated back to phil.

"wait wait- "we'll"?" Phil asked because he still didn't know i was even with ranboo.

"uh don't worry bout it-"  *bloop* and the call had ended.

"I'll just dm wilbur it'll be alright!" I sure hope it would be, i just realized that if i'm not up to all those teenagers, even kids standard i'm dead meat. Even just thinking about it sent shiver down my back. 

"hey will! are you streaming or can we talk?" Ranboo asked eager to get any ones help right now.

"sorry Ranboo i'm busy with niki and gee right now, btu i can call you later!" Will stated.

"no no it's alright..cya later will" Ranboo said, his tone dropping indicating he was disappointed in his response. 

"oh alri-i-" He ended that call too. 

"what do we do bean? i mean i might be getting canceled right now!" I said half-ly making a joke and half-ly worried i actually was.

Ranboo let out a small laugh before ringing up another person, i wasn't sure who we was calling but my guess was probably Toby.

"heyo?" I heard the recognize-able voice of non other than...Tommyinnit- 

"hey tommy you're not streaming right?" ranboo asked again because it seemed like everyone was busy.

"uh no why? do you need somethin?" Tommy answered not really understanding what ranboo was gonna tell him or ask him.

"well you know i have a sister tho.....right?"  Ranboo asked remembering how he never actually told anyone other than Tubbo. 

"𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭...𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫!?"

Dannie's Word's¡!
YOOOOOO THAT'S THE LINE 
TIME TO ROLL THE CREDITS-  just kidding lol i thought i'd just make....one more chapter for today but no promises because I AM STILL ON THAT GRIIINNDD BABYYY!!!

Anyways hope you enjoyed! I liked it not much but it felt nice. 
Vote comment idk do the usual stuf bro

AND VOTE BECAUSE YOU'RE COOL HIP SEXY AND AWESOME! :D

LOVE YOU AND DRINK EAT SLEEP AND DON'T OVERWORK YOURSELF BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY PERFECT! <3