"𝐉𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐭?🧐"

-Wait what- that got all like real serious for some reason- AHAHA                   I could tell he was just playing along, but eh oh well.

"yea- sorry sorry..heh-"    I wonder what got into me- i'm not one to say those type of heart-felt things.. Just then i get a text from jay, so i go and check it, it read "Hey steph! i was wondering if you'd like to come to the park with me and Trish!". I sent him a quick "Sure, in a bit😊" and go back to speaking to Tommy.

-hey why'd you pause me??? how RUDE. He scoffed and turned around dramatically.

"Oh- sorry i got a text from jay, he wants me to go to the park with him and Trish so i gotta get ready soon and ya-" I told him. I didn't even know why jay wanted to meet again today, it is like 7:30 so- 

-what why??? can't you just stay on call? i-i mean not to be rude sorry-   He lowered his voice at the end, i could tell he was a bit embarrassed for making his remark.

"okay Clingyinnit, calm down- i mean i just met him like literally today so i want to make a good impression on my new friend!" I state, i mean i wasn't lying, i NEEDED to make a good impression on him. 

-yea yea alright- HEY WAIT, I AM NOT CLIINNNGY AT ALL- WHAT THE FAQ?!  oh   i faqed up- aha-

"AHAHA YOU ARE CLINGY THO"  I was sure in hell not lying. HE IS KINDA CLINGY- BUT IT'S FUNNY

-NOO MY BRAND- NO NO WAIT NO I STILL HAVE THE WOMEN!   really? now it's time for the tommyinnit persona- ruh rohs.

"WHAT WOMEN?!?! I DON'T SEE 'EM AHAHA-"  HE HAS NO WOMEN. THAT IS A FACT AHAHA- wait what if he cancels me? oh no.  

-UHH I UHM THEY ARE UH- IN THE ATTIC...YUP!      EXCUSE ME WHAT THE FAQ!?

"I'M SORRY WHAT?!" I screamed out, out of pure shock.

-AHAHAHA LOOK AT YOU'RE FACE- PRICELESS!     now he's making a mockery of me! not allowed! nope.

"Oh shut it- hey wait- I GOTTA GET READY AHHH" me and Tommy's conversation lasted for about 20 minutes too long. i'm pretty sure their gonna think i dipped..uh oh

-whaatt noooooooo please??    yea, and he's NOT clingy? pft- a lie.

"no- tommy i actually really have to go i'm sorry ahah-"  he literally sounds like a four year old- CHILDINNIT NOW.

-but can't you stay on call a liiiiiittle longer? i'm bored AND LONELY!   he states.

"just go call ranboo i'm pretty sure he's free jeez"   i had to get going, like right now, this was kinda getting annoying.

-but i don't wanna talk to faqing ranboo-    i swear Tommy is gonna be the death of me. 

"Tommy can i PLEASE get ready?? listen i'm sorry but i have to go! i'll text you later. bye."  I was honestly fed up, i mean i know he's joking so- wait but was he joking? meh who knows.

-but- oh okay fine BY-   i didn't even want to hear from him that much anymore, he sort of pissed me off. 

I put together a simple outfit that i was content in and headed out.

I headed to where Trish said they were and saw them sitting at a bench, pointing at the trees?? i don't understand them- 

"Hey guys" was all i said, they jumped a little and both came to hug me. After saying hi and just chatting about random topics, we headed to the playground. because we are normal teenagers, of course.